• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN my 100th post goes to you!

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Yeah I liked Hey Arnold and Dexters Laboratory.

Anyone remember "Doug" that was the best show ever.

Who else has a best friend named "Skeeter" ahahah.

Cort

Apple Head
Doug ***** Patty that one episode, then things went onto ABC Family that I never cared to watch because it wasn't Nickelodeon.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
=o( brookman why won't you just let me love you?

anyway guys, i have a quick question for everyone, I want everyone to respond I can't stress this enough, seriously.

What were your favorite toys as a child and your favorite games?

Cort

Apple Head
Someone please fish up that awesome cartoon of "You ***** Patty"

I liked playing with my transformers when I was little. But then I lost/broke them all somehow and now I'm the way I am today. :)

Brookman

Smash Hero
Feel free to, Jose. What's stopping you anyway?

I loved legos, and spider-man, transformers (beast wars). Not really sure what else.

favorite games? SNES games.

grabbing fallers is 8 good.

Tom, I loved swat cats.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Who wants a Reptar Bar MM?
not i, but i did buy Blue a gift, assuming he'll be at VLS...since...you know, he's running it. It's like an introduction of friendship. A Chocolate bar by "endangered species chocolate" company, where all the proceeds go to support the habitat, species, and humanity towards protecting endangered cats, namely tigers and lions. booyah. he can eat chocolate while halping lions. suh-weet.

Street Sharks...anyone?
i had a street sharks action figure, but i eated it (true story)

The super hero Skeeter created was called "Silver Skeeter."

I assume he skeets silver.
lololol...
skeet is such a black word.

Doug ***** Patty that one episode, then things went onto ABC Family that I never cared to watch because it wasn't Nickelodeon.
Tom beat me to it. i love punks and nerds

also, aggro crag.

Cort

Apple Head
****ing failurez

Dazwa was removed from the ****ing failure category for perfectly continuing the chain after 4 attempts.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I was actually considering it. Going to that college where <3 and my brother's friend's brother went/goes to college.

Top Bottom