• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort, did you invent that little edge guard thingy with Fox you were using against me...

Run off shine (turn around) => Up B cancel the shine => Ledge cancel the Firefox => Shine or bair edge guard.

it is mega hot.

I was practicing it because it is amazing looking.

Cort

Apple Head
I invented it in a sense that I thought about doing it many many years ago before I ever saw anyone else do it. Other players have just incorporated it into their game because it's flashy/fun to do/somewhat useful.

It is situationally useful to edge gaurd with the flames, but very very situationally.

I'd make a video of it if my hardware wasn't broken. I actually ordered the new Dazzle DVD Recorder yesterday for 28 dollars 8D

I wanna make more videos...

_V_

Smash Ace
Dazzle is the ****. Nice and inexpensive :)

And yeah it seemed more flashy than anything, but with the inviciblity from the ledge I figured it could be cool. You caught me a good amount of times with it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I think inui is like anyone else, he has his good and his bad qualities. However, his bad qualities are just really dominant and apparent.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I have a Dream. Where lions and people live together. Where lions emit beautiful flavors into our sea. Where people. ride lions, and scream out in joy NOM NOM NOM.

and where george bush is assassinated

do i winnnnn

EDIT:
I just smited microsoft on the phone
theyre fixing it for free
and i get a free month on live. woot.
but.
itll be like 6 weeks til i have my 360 back @_@ ..

Guess ill be attending as many smash events as possible >_>

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
I might not play Halo often, but that is one lucky sticky grenade toss.

@<3: Get Convulsion/Impulse/whateverthehellhewantstocallhimself to give you a ride to the school so we could play.

@Swift: I played one of my friends who plays a great Johnny. Good news for you, he's still pretty good. Hopefully you can make it Nov 2.

@Kaiba corp: Great to hear ya'll are coming. Doors open @ 11:30am.

Top Bottom