• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
Good **** Cort to good as always, what date is next esticle set for need to know so I can take off work even tho I just got through orientation :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It was so much fun watching Cort do all that crazy **** in single player mode. Amazing. I now have godly scores on everything on my spare memory card.

Sheik vs Marth for 2 hours is annoying. <_>

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i cannot wait for 8esticle either! though i still needs a partner :\
sean, when you pick me up, are you driving 5 people, or is it just you and i in your car so far? if it the latter, do you mind if i invite jose?

Brookman

Smash Hero
I haven't slept yet X_X...nice playing with aiser again. Sorry we made you play sheik vs our poor pathetic marths for so long spawn, but I've always wanted to get my head around that match up, good **** though, both of yous guys.

2 x multiplier for the win.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
my ****ing wii isnt working now.
honestly
what the ****
wii has no power, ive tried 4 outlets.
jesus christ
thank god i bought pokemon snap at mass madness.
scytherrrrrr

Aesir

Smash Master
I haven't slept yet X_X...nice playing with aiser again. Sorry we made you play sheik vs our poor pathetic marths for so long spawn, but I've always wanted to get my head around that match up, good **** though, both of yous guys.

2 x multiplier for the win.
the night was amazing aside form the random encounters of the polish dragon.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wish I was still playing Brookman in Pikachu dittos with the character costume of Fox. So much fun.

Wow, I feel really good now. Thanks guys. <3

Hooray for me finally learning to edgeguard kind of decent after like 2 years of playing, lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Just to let everyone know. It is a true fact, that Marth's fsmash rappppessss everyone's jumps.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
But not many people fsmash people's jumps with Marth. :(

Except Brookman after I told him. :D

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I wish I were still playing spawn's sheik.
I love powershielding Spawn's needles. :lick:

What the hell? I am not on the boards for a couple days and people WANT to play spawn's sheik now? o_O
lol

I haven't played smash in forever, I am going to get owned at esticle and VLS. Somebody come play with me. =(
Go to Vernon Thursday.

i want to play someone :(
Go to Vernon Thursday.

Anyone want to play this Thursday? I'm free all day, give or take.
Go to Vernon Thursday.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
If you say so Khaly. *Shrugs*

You just have to make sure you can beat Lock and milktea first, I am guessing they are both better than me now.
I havent heard from Lock in a long time, and milktea can't be alpha Asian, because they are alpha MALES for a reason. xP

[Milktea, if you're reading this, I totally dont mean it. <3]

Top Bottom