• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Wobbles uses other characters vs Peach.

And he beat my Peach at SCC using Ice Climbers in the only round he used them.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I just think peach vs. ICs is easier than falco vs. ICs. If wobbles used someone else, then whatever. I still think it's impressive, and I still say good **** to kos for winning 3k over wobbles and being able to come to vsltaclysm.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
dear world, never waste your money ona 360
i bought mine less then 2 months ago. i cant find receipt.
$400 downt he drain. it stopped reading discs.

fux me

Cheezit

Smash Ace
dear world, never waste your money ona 360
i bought mine less then 2 months ago. i cant find receipt.
$400 downt he drain. it stopped reading discs.

fux me
Go Mail it to Microsoft they have a 3 year warranty just takes a month to get it back :chuckle:

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i gotta call them.. website says i need proof of purchase, i lost receipt...
yay for a month w/out 360..
moar time for.. umm
WoW .. i dont want to play wow. ****.life. god ****it

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS is 100% going to VLS now.

can someone pick him up from the airport and come to my dorm when he arrives the day or maybe a couple days before VLS? or let he, jose, and i stay wif you?
and either way supply us with a ride to VLS? pretty please, someone? that would be awesome, and i would love you forever.

sean? no wait, he's going with spawn...
nus? no, i think he hates me...
anyone?

:\

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hazy, if you can somehow clear out my car of 2 people, I'll bring you and everyone. Lol. >_>

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
The recreation center has a bus, i just realised that
i big blue bus

nom nom nom nom
hmm...

i wonder if he would do airport trips lmao

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Why would I hate you goose? What a silly goose.

I am hitching a ride with Rep to VLS because I am mad lazy, which reminds me that rep is a pooper for not going to six flags with me tomorrow. =(
you should ask rep for me if he'd bring me, jose, and kos-mos, too, if it's just he and you so far, since he knows jose and he's like...really close to us >.>;

that would be too amazing. if not, oh well, i'll keep looking. just thought it was worth a shot.

also, you're like the 10th person to call me "silly goose." sup wif dat? and i was just joking about you hating me. i hope no one here hates me :\

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
His car is pretty packed with just him... such a dirty boy. But yeah, 3 other people, sorry. =( His car is so dangerous, I would not recommend kids sitting on each other's laps either. I really hope I make it alive... I think we have to take local too since if his car goes at 65, he says **** starts happening. Actually, if he takes EVERYTHING out of his car, we might be able to fit one more person... -_-

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
t-mobile...

edit: anything you heard bad about it is possibly true? i dunno.
i have t-mobile and i'm happy with it. it most likely doesn't matter what you get, unless you like in the country and want nextel, or are always traveling abroad and want sprint. other than that it's pretty much all the same. t-mobile for me is cheap, has good service, and has good connection. the only thing that sucks about it is that the contract to sign is 2-years, whereas some companies have 1.5 or just 1 year. but nothing's been more impressive than t-mobile to me so it makes no difference.

edit2: i am sick, tired, and sad. why does fall break next week have to be only 2 additional days? bleh. and i have 3 tests this week. and no ride to VLS. time to sleep.
/mini-vent

Cort

Apple Head
I heard many bad things about t-mobile, actually...

Verizon it is

Also, your indifference on the 12345th post makes me slightly sad. Come on, wheres the spammy CT post count spirit!?

SEXY

Smash Cadet
u think snake's grab, the one where hes behind u and he knocks u out, would be used at the edge and knock smeone coming back and have them fall knocked out? :-P

Cort

Apple Head
I think the whole animation where he places them slowly on the ground will not let anything like that happen.

Top Bottom