• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
is oaklahoma full of religious people? im gradually learning to absolutly ****ing hate religion. i was raised a strict catholic too o_O RAWRR
oklahoma has more churches per square foot than any other state!

although we have less megachurches than the midwest. that ****'s scary. so are the 300+foot tall crosses on Tennassee highways. I'm never driving from OK to north carolina again.

and yeah, my dad was from mexico, so he was raised catholic. and my mom was from germany (direct descendant of martin luther, i am, actually) so she was lutheran...but they raised their children baptist just so we would at least be christain.
*insert atheist son and ba'hai daughter*

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Lol you guys might like some of the random things in my youtube favorites which make fun of religion fanatics..

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i just amazon listed like 25 books for christmas XD
all atheist sources >.>;

and i've seen it all. atheists in oklahoma are some of most well informed because we're always having to defend ourselves in any given circumstance. and...i wish there were a god. could be. or gods...or just natural eternity. but it is unlikely and unproven so...i'll believe in concept like love and peace without having to subscribe to a hateful, bloody, insane dogma to say i believe in those things.
boo christian-judaism. after watching all this anti-christian stuff, i'm more interested in similar things on judaism and islam. so i may do a bunch of religious studies here at wesleyan, do a lot of independent research, and end up writing about judaism and islam as everyone is about christianity now...what'dya think?

you're write, i should just sell-out and go to law school.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
dorf if u give me links for kaillera(right?) and the setups(roms or whatever they call the arcade ones), i would do it. I love playing 3S but im just lazy ........>_<

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
kaiba corp is goin to this... except maybe silvadragon. idk if he plays gg
ive been playing the older vesion of GG XX reload for a while and I wish it were AC. however too my knowledge Johnny didn't take a drastic changes in physics or anything. Hopefully i can still play my johnny well, because thats all I play. and its a cheese johnny too, corner traps and mist finer mindgames. its very agressive well because in GG u have to be aggressive or u will lost everytime(either that or space perfectly with rangy char). def not as mind intuitive as smash of other 2d figthers but the combos and chains are SOOOOO complex @ times(not with johnny tho lol)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
LOL who the hell is ba'hai? I remember doing a project on that religion in middle school, there's like nobody.
call me silly but i think a religion may be a little more complex than your 6th grade social studies project.

there are millions of baha'i. they were dormant in iran because it used to be punishable by death. that's like...pretty suck.

i don't think my sister is religious anyway. plus anytime we try to argue about religion she pulls a christian and stops talking about it when a bunch of evidence proves her wrong and she won't even say "i don't know"

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@Swiftbass: I don't think Johnny changed too much in GGAC, so you should be fine...
is johnny's >punch still great @ anti air? is its priority till beast? Sry if u dnt know because i know not alot of ppl play johnny (right?). Johnny immediately became my fav upon tuning the game on. he just rly fits my style.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
How do I claim my tournaments on tia online? >_<

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I was the only CTer who went to mass madness.. drive was mad ****ing long.

i have no bed. kittens stole it.. /cryyyyy -_____- im soo tired

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i just want to point out that kos-mos, OK's best player, just won MGC finals, beat wobbles, and won $3k...meaning he has money and hopefully will come to VLS :D

Top Bottom