• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
rep is too cool.
also, everyone said my CFalc was like Geos. that is good?

only bad thing today was...slammed my finger :( ouchies.
anyone looking for a partner for 8esticle? i'm still a ritter bit ronery.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
grats, jam!
i need to put my writing to good use. i have no outlet in school, none of my current classes even let me write papers :\
next time there's a writing contest, you should let me know, i don't want to get rusty.
but yeah...time to read it.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
what is this internetting that i am unfamiliar with.. i never really trolled gamefaqs much, i shall command the /b/tards to aid me.

LOLNAME

_V_

Smash Ace
Ahaha, who wants to **** that team (lil + steve) with me in friendlies? It wouldn't even matter who it was. I need more team friendlies, I want to partner with everyone in CT at least once. >_>

It's official, I am not teaming with Geos at VLS. I decided I'd rather **** him than **** with him.

I have missed my calc class for the past week or two, I hope we don't have something due today, or a test. @_@
You can't **** ****...remember when you thought you and Pipe would **** Geos and I...oh and what happened then :p

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Haha, I wish. After not doing any schoolwork/ other stuff over the 4 day long weekend, I have a ****load of **** to do now. I'll probably have everything done by Monday. I have to do so much **** for college now too. <_>

Summary: Johns johns johns johns.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
test tomorrow...midterm SUNDAY (wtf?)
someone come play me monday? bring teh booze.

also...ddr for the wii is pretty sick. it's just a bunch of 80s songs. like supernova on crack.
p.s.- i also bought supernova 2 for ps2 online >.>;

DDR sucks up all my money. if i didn't have to reunlock everything on max2 (data corrupted) and unlock everything on supernova2 and hottest party, i'd totally get it for my dreamcast. i do need ps1 ones though, like konamix...anywho...sleepy time. i hate tests.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
There are weekly smashfests in Vernon, at the Battlegrounds.

Digital Mayhem in Willimantic [something like that?] has monthlies, sort of. The esticles! =P

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
15 minues from CT. which side.

i hope to god that having a tourney as large as VLS in torrington sparks some interest and creates some decent players in my area -_-

/sigh
chances are
there wont be anybody cool
cus like. well
halo 3 campout, an employee at gamesotp, only cares about smash, not halo.. the guy never messgaed me on aim :(
but . i was like
MAYBE HE LIVES NEAR ME! nope. he lives in west hartford. the video game gods truly do hate me, because they know one day i shall over come them
WHY IS DEATH NOTE SO GOOD
RAMPAGEEEEEEEEE
HOOOOO
i have photoshop
i REALLY dont want to sleep
3 game fuels do that..
i want to photoshop
i have ot wake up in 5 hours
my keyboard is glowing blue ,a nd holy ****.. i need a camera, you guys would be cu ntstruck by it

pancakes needs to get off my bedd

saturday im going up to MA
to tame a lion
at a ren faire
wish me luck
send me cakes
drive a bus

Top Bottom