• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
so, you know what's awesome?
like 70+% of my school is from new england, so they all went home for fall break, meaning i am like the only one in my hallway still here. :D

you know what's not awesome?
like 70+% of my school is from new england, so they all went home for fall break, meaning i am like the only one in my hallway still here. :(
LOL. I know exactly how you feel.

Also, for clarification: CT Smash is not about going to extremes or taking things too far. CT Smash is about rubbing ***** together, The Lulz, and having good times.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Too bad Jiggly doesn't have an up b that is huge, fast, and divided into two segments. If she had that I'd let her take my kids to their first day of school every single stock.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So many people sent me that video on aim... it was getting annoying.

It looked to me like he was just pushed on the edge and when I first saw it yesterday, it seemed like he did a walk off turn around edge hog. But it looked completely different today for some reason... The AI seems smarter and yet much dumber at the same time. -_-

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im still rather curious to wavedashing
i would seroiusly doubt theyd remove something like l cancelling and teching, but wavedashing still has me worried.. but im confident we will see it in brawl.. hopefully..

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
yo we should set up some crew battles for esticle and stuff

some cashier called me "bro" today at work so I proceeded to check his bag for a big black dildo

anyone catch that auto pinpoint off links up B around 6:04 in the gameplay vid

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
crew battles?
what's CT's obsession with crew battles?
*add me to the list of people who like crew battles >.>*

anyway, i just got an infraction in the oklahoma thread :\
i don't wanna go there no moar.

but this thread has been dead today so what else is there to do?

moral of my post:
CT NEEDS TO PICK BACK UP THE POSTING RATE!

Papito

Smash Journeyman
yo somebody PM me some info on upcoming tournaments and get togethers N sh*t i wanna know whats up. i never be online to read all throughthe pages but ill check the message.

P.S. dont hate

Top Bottom