• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i dont get why religious people think by evolution it meant turning from like, a turtle to human then into a giant humming bird the to mr.game and watch then into a robot >.>
if they understood the true concept it would negate who they are.
i knew some kid who had something on his myspace stat was like, how evolution said a pepsi can built itself, and when i pointed out the fact that i could do the same, nonsensical thing with creationism, like "god descended the pepsi cans unto the humans," he just told me that it was, indeed, how it happened.

so there you go...god makes everything. i thought it was 12-year-old korean girls, but apparently not.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
i hate how that can go in circles lol, i espically dislike the use of the word theory in an argument agasint evolution or really anything in general.

just to make it clear, theory means a hypothosis that has facts and such supporting things and proving it true, people should say hypothosis not theory in their arguments, other then that its like they r saying: "a red house is not red"

Megaman for brawl btw, saying it now ahead of time (i along with the rest of the world predicted Sonic yay)

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Anyone in the Uconn area want to play on Thursday? I guarantee sweet lovin' and top hats.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i dont get the link.... (it has just a bunch of ????? everywhere)
Capcom posted a bunch of question marks on their usa blog. Their front page now has a countdown, counting down to 2 or 3 days from now. It could be anything, really, DC vs Marvel, Street Fighter IV, new Mega Man series/Legends Sequel, or Mega Man in brawl. People are trying to figure out what it says, but the only thing really guaranteed there is

capcom more liek ***com said:
??? ???? ????????????? ???? ??? ????????? ? ????? ? ??????.

Prepare yourself ??? ? ?????!
Prepare yourself...for a brawl? LOL

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yay, finally smashing! I am so bad now so kids need to get me back in shape before esticle and VLS.

Smashy smash smash with Rep and Hazy Goose on Tuesday. Yay yay yay.

Kids near uconn play Rep! AKA lock + his friends, milktea, aesir, spawn, pipe. Kids too goot.

Edit: Almost quad post at 11:47 but I was too slow. So unasian of me.

Cort

Apple Head
The best part is the East Canada thread/rankings also uses the same arrows as us, and theirs is down too.

I actually stole the arrows from the very very old national power rankings.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
w00t, didn't know you were coming on tuesday, nus. it shall be epic. also, DDR.

and Capcom stands for Capsule Computers.
so...i can't imagine it actually meaning F4ggy Computers. lol, funny name though. :p

good thing i have a lot of useless video game trivia in my head...you know...instead of useful stuff.

Aesir

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGrvp-8oDok

*vomits everywhere*

DaShizWiz posted this video and said it was cool.
Wow I couldn't watch the whole thing it made me sick.

He makes the evolutionist theory look like some evil doctrine.

What a ******, maybe he should look up the evolution theory then maybe he might be taken seriously lets drop him in a river infested with pythons.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Wow I couldn't watch the whole thing it made me sick.

He makes the evolutionist theory look like some evil doctrine.

What a ******, maybe he should look up the evolution theory then maybe he might be taken seriously lets drop him in a river infested with pythons.
YES, let's kill him!
or anyone.
dammit i've already commited to it, let's kill SOMEONE!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
ive officially given up soda and energy drinks o_O

in the fight, to lose weight. so that i can be a smexy L for anime boston and ctcon and otakon ^_^

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
ive officially given up soda and energy drinks o_O

in the fight, to lose weight. so that i can be a smexy L for anime boston and ctcon and otakon ^_^

hey, i did, too!
no soda, and no high fat foods. i remembered when i first tried to loose weight a year agoish and i ate high carb no fat, i felt really good. i'm at an okay weight but i would like to feel healthy again. wu-tang.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I hope you get too >_>
cus if your not doing misa i dont wanna do L <_<
plus, who could be a smexier misa? o_O

But seriously
"You just keep on trying til' you run out of cake"
Has to be the best line
in anything
ever

Btw lil.. uconn is ridiculously nice, sorry for not just calling you, and making you text a million times.. my phone is super broken. to the point where since its been in a fire, the whole outside melted off, and the speaker fell out.. so i can talk.. but i cant hear ROFL.. i need a new phone badly @__@

keke i have to work in the morning.. im just going to stick it out til the update now though @_@

_milktea

Smash Lord
Don't worry about it Jake. In case you didn't notice, I have asian powers when it comes to texting. I basically text almost as fast as some people type LOL. I <3 texting, if you have Verizon, feel free to text me because I'm unlimited Verizon to Verizon users :).

And I'll try for Misa! YAYAY.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Um... I don't normally say stuff like this...

But I've decided to give myself the title of "Most Amazing Smasher Ever Conceived" (MASEC). Now do I actually believe this? Who knows? I sure don't. But I do know this holds true; one way to shut me up for ever is to play me. And often... to crush my samus into the dirt and not let her get up.

When and how can you do this? I am oh so glad you asked, at any CT based smash brothers event simply approach the only African-American Samus player (that isn't trademark) and say "hey MASEC, I challenge you to a duel." I'll accept, trust me. I am generous like that. And you know what? you don't even have to say those exact words... improvise. Yeah... it's not everyday you get to play a person as amazing as myself, so hurry up and get to it before one of us dies!

Well anyway, until my next modest post.

Your favorite MASEC,
<3.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Um... I don't normally say stuff like this...

But I've decided to give myself the title of "Most Amazing Smasher Ever Conceived" (MASEC). Now do I actually believe this? Who knows? I sure don't. But I do know this holds true; one way to shut me up for ever is to play me. And often... to crush my samus into the dirt and not let her get up.

When and how can you do this? I am oh so glad you asked, at any CT based smash brothers event simply approach the only African-American Samus player (that isn't trademark) and say "hey MASEC, I challenge you to a duel." I'll accept, trust me. I am generous like that. And you know what? you don't even have to say those exact words... improvise. Yeah... it's not everyday you get to play a person as amazing as myself, so hurry up and get to it before one of us dies!

Well anyway, until my next modest post.

Your favorite MASEC,
<3.
Play me. On Wednesday. At Capital. I command it. We shall see who is CT's premier African-American smasher (that isn't trademark).

Top Bottom