• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Someone has a pretty slutty sig of a topless Samus with x's for nipples.

I'm too lazy to randomly look around for it.

otherwise, 4chan?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
^^^
my new favorite person in the world :D
Lolz, I was only 5 or 6 when I started playing that game though, my brother was 7ish. We also played QBasic Snakie, which was awesome too.

Of course my love for Gorillas translated into the love for Worms and all those games.

You ever play Marshmallow Duel?

_V_

Smash Ace
Tope hates us because we made Geos GOOOOOOOD. <3 Geos. I miss him :(:(:(

But seriously, who is going Thursday and what time do you think we should all get there? I may be able to bring Cort and Brookman if you guys want to come...but I don't know about home...because I am going to a friends house after, in the opposite direction x.x

Brookman's Snes collection is ridiculous.

Edit//My friends made this music video for this band...it came out pretty good: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=16356089

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I go for 12 hours and there's a billion posts.

On other news I had a dream about smashers. We were all at the airport and they had this giant arcade. There was brookman, pipe, milktea + her family which was random asians cause I don't know what her family looks like, spawn I think, mab/rue, my family, geos, blue, rep? I dunno, it was weird.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I've been in so many of Nus's dreams. I feel special... except one was me being extra ultra creepy... anyways.

V, I will try and be there at the PCGA in Vernon around 4. I'm getting out of work early (3pm) and I have to shower because I end up turning black (from dirt and stuff >_>) by the end of the day.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guess whos back that nobody knew or cared about?
Sorry that i've been busy and havent been able to be on in ages >_>
Ill be here for the next 3 weeks or so before i move to rhode island for college, and ill probably show up tomorrow if theres a tournament or smash fest at GM, but im not sure and confused now because i was supposed to make this post about 2 hours ago and forgot what i was saying but am in a rush now and have to leave, cyas

_V_

Smash Ace
:( @ not being in Nus' dream as well.

I may have to pick up my Mom from work tomorrow...because she is bringing my truck to get the heat/ac fixed (it smokes...tons...). So I may not be there until at the latest 6. Which would suck. Otherwise maybe I will try to go around 4?

Edit//Guess who just talked to Geos on the phone?!?! Cyrain is made at him...because he beat him and apparently Geos was being cocky? Hahaha. Geos is too freaking good. It happened when he first got back and he said he just talked to him and he's still mad :( Thank god I trained the kid...it means I am amazing...obviously. It had nothing to do with him playing against anyone else...just me x.x

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
...**** you Steve. Stole my lucky post of sequentialness.

So, who's going tomorrow?

Me, V, Brookman, Cort, Plank, Pipe, Khaly, Swift... anyone else?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i was like "9876 isnt lucky" then i realized 9876 is way cooler than 9875 because 9876 is just in descending order. i wonder who got post 8765

Top Bottom