• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Like I said...I can probably get Cort and Brookman if they want to go...and can go...but I couldn't bring them home.

So yeah!

Eric and Swift are coming too...I think.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
we need sexy
Sexyness granted ;-)

but my gf will be coming by 2morrow and she ussually leaves at 5 sooooo unless she can stay for extra long for some reason and likes to see how intense melee is i might bring her. but i doubt it.

ill be going like 4-5ish maybe later but i doubt it :-3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I'm a gangster, I'm a straight up G
the gangster life is the life for me.
shooting people by day, selling drugs by night,
being a gangster is hella tight.

Lolz, I was only 5 or 6 when I started playing that game though, my brother was 7ish. We also played QBasic Snakie, which was awesome too.

Of course my love for Gorillas translated into the love for Worms and all those games.

You ever play Marshmallow Duel?
never. we only had gorillas, wolfenstein 3-D, money, and some more worthless programs like money.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So.. people going = Spawn, V, Pipe, Khaly, Swift, Erci, Baka,

People not sure about going = Plank ;P, Brookman, Cort, Papito, SEXY

Someone should give Brookman and Cort a ride home. I'll talk with my parents... but I'm pretty sure I have work on Friday for half a day. We shall see.

Edit: Did I miss anyone?

SEXY

Smash Cadet
So.. people going = Spawn, V, Pipe, Khaly, Swift, Erci, Baka,

People not sure about going = Plank ;P, Brookman, Cort, Papito, SEXY

Someone should give Brookman and Cort a ride home. I'll talk with my parents... but I'm pretty sure I have work on Friday for half a day. We shall see.
im sure i can go... i just dont know what time exactly ;-3

SEXY

Smash Cadet
diddy kong on brawl lol, okay who saw that coming?

when i 1st heard of brawl last year, i had a dream... and in my dream there was wario... meowth... there was no marth or roy, but a guy that looked like Marth (it was ike!)

how predictions come true... @_@ come on meowth!

dr. wiley was there too but i doubt he will make it in.. so was spider man!

Cort

Apple Head
95 to go

Plank is awesome leave him alone

Peach dittos with m2k make my brain hurt

He never messes up dthrow dash attack combo and I can never nair him out of it

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cort who wins the peach dittos. ur supposed to beat EVERYONE in them (besides me) so i assume u?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to go tomorrow, but it's my first day of classes this year. I either have a class 2-4 or a meeting 2-3 tomorrow, so I'd have to come latish anyway since it takes an hour to get there.

Unfortunately, I may have a class 2-4 every Thursday, but if I decide to switch it with different class then my Thursdays will be done at 2, so I should be able to go most days.

Put me down as a maybe, lolz.

Top Bottom