• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
i had a dos computer when i was 7. so i played this weird game where you are a monkey on a building, and are across the city from another monkey on a building. and you throw exploding bananas at each other until one building sinks. it was badass.
2nd game was wolfenstein 3-D. also badass.
no pc games until fallout and diablo 2 after that.
Gorillas, made in QBasic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorilla_(computer_game)
That was an awesome game. My brother and I used to mess with the code and make the bananas go really fast and explosions really big. Best computer game of the early 90s, hah.

flaco

The Terminator
i rather download them in a emulator and roms area for nes or snes nice try asier lol i would buy them of you but am borke I owe my brother 1 dollar lol

_V_

Smash Ace
@ Spawn: Nah, I am going to the Big E on the 15th...my vacation doesn't start until the 11th...I was saying if you moved your smashfest (to when I was on vacation) then I could probably go to it.

Hmm Framingham is like 4 hours away...maybe I'll visit a friend in Amherst the Friday before, or something.

Cort

Apple Head
Plank you're the only sheik I haven't 4 stocked on battlefield in some kind of tournament scene

Hayato and Tope are on this list

I have yet to do a point of damage to m2k's left testicle

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Plank you're the only sheik I haven't 4 stocked on battlefield in some kind of tournament scene

Hayato and Tope are on this list

I have yet to do a point of damage to m2k's left testicle

lol @ taking sandbagging seriously.

I gave up after the first life.

Edit:

Nah but we can play for like 20 bux next time I see you. Since you're clearly better, I'll think of it as a great challenge.

EPIC!

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I just played teams with some friends, I decide to give Falcon a whirl. All players have one stock, my partner dies, I'm one against two on Yoshi's Story. I Fair into both players knocking one under the left platform, and one on top of the platform...I knee, it connects to both killing one guy to the left of the screen and the other goes right. Then I ejaculated straight through my pants, through the TV, out the window, and I think I killed a squirrel. Falcon=sex.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Demetri: Okay like
Demetri: next time you're in CT
Demetri: guys night out.
Demetri: <_<
Demetri: kay?
PrrettyPrrincess: LOL k
Demetri: thats right.
Demetri: you, cort, uhm.....
Demetri: me
Demetri: um
Demetri: LOL
Demetri: name someone
Demetri: LOL
PrrettyPrrincess: brookmangz
Demetri: alright!

Cort brookman, Yeah.... I'm not joking.
that warms my heart.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I just played teams with some friends, I decide to give Falcon a whirl. All players have one stock, my partner dies, I'm one against two on Yoshi's Story. I Fair into both players knocking one under the left platform, and one on top of the platform...I knee, it connects to both killing one guy to the left of the screen and the other goes right. Then I ejaculated straight through my pants, through the TV, out the window, and I think I killed a squirrel. Falcon=sex.
I kneed lil, v, and nus all at the same time at VLS. I've done a lot of random and ******** **** with falcon through the years.

Cort

Apple Head
Tope loves to contribute to the inevitable process of this topic reaching 10,000 posts

...Connecticut has a valley

Cort

Apple Head
topeisgood: I should just start deleting posts
Cort 28633: lol
Cort 28633: NOOOO
Cort 28633: man I'd report your *** to the mod police
Cort 28633: and watch you get cuffed
topeisgood: bwahahaha
topeisgood: I own the mod police son
topeisgood: I AM THE MOD POLICE
Cort 28633: ****