• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
thx _V_

wow no spam tonite? ah i get it Cort is waiting till like 4am when he knos everyone is sleeping then he'll make like 79 consecutive post and get 10,000....

*stares @ Cort who is waiting patiently to ninja the 10,000th post*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
thx _V_

wow no spam tonite? ah i get it Cort is waiting till like 4am when he knos everyone is sleeping then he'll make like 79 consecutive post and get 10,000....

*stares @ Cort who is waiting patiently to ninja the 10,000th post*
Yeah, that's it.

It's Cort's plan to do that.

Yeah.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I don't care who wants the 10k post, I'm probably going to get it one way or another. I hope tope understands that this is not about spam, or disruptive posting. I also hope that the mods don't do anything immature like DELETE posts, or issue warnings. However, I do think Cort should be banned temporarily.

The last bit is a joke, or is it? is it? ****, I forgot.

Edit: everytime someone posts who ISN'T me, wait for me to post, then post, then I post again, etc.

Brookman

Smash Hero
failed @ above two posts.

I think it would be funny as hell if tope got the 10k. maybe he'll actually pay close attention and lock the topic right before.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Man, how ironic would it be if I got the 10,000th post? I've posted in this topic like, twice.

_V_

Smash Ace
So...I was playing 64 smash the other day. SOOOO good.

JC shines in melee makes me good at canceling the lag on shines in 64...I don't know if that is called JC or not...but yeah.

Thanks Cort, Zoso, and Brookman for teaching me how to play that one time in RI.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Gee. I dont know.
I'm jealous that Cort can successfully perform dual-handed masturbation.
If he can do that, I'm pretty sure he can get 10kth post.

_V_

Smash Ace
I will be sad if I don't get it...it's my thread.

I am the <3 of CT...that is moving out of the state!

And I made Geos good!!!!! HAHAHAHA.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I was sitting in a chair earlier today, but then I realized I don't own a chair, and I fell promptly upon my rear.

Top Bottom