• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nobody has as weird dreams as Darc. And noone is as weird as Larx. Rofl.

I wish I could see all these youtube vids, but the internet connection here is really bad.

Darc destroyed me with Falcon worse than Cort... I think. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
No.

It means he did more than a 4 stock to me. >_>

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so i just got my *** handed to me by darkrain. sheik only got 2-stocked a couple times. he 3/4 stocked my marth though...so i'm never playing him again :p

also, just thought you may wanna know, echo was playing peach and everyone at the tourny started mentioning best peach...everyone said cort. wu-tang.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Anyone have an extra copy of smash I can borrow for a week? (i refuse to pay 40 bucks for a used one when I have two copies in florida)

I'll be your best friend.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Milktea is all right. Usually it's like bleh cause it's just tea with sugar milk stuff. They have the ones with those ball things in it now and those are really sweet but they have balls in them which is weird for a drink. >_>

I'm gonna be on aim later tonight to plan out what I am doing tomorrow. I will be on 10pmish. I still need brookman's address. But that's basically all I need, I plan on leaving my house at 11:30, getting middletown kids before 12 and brookman a little after 12. Then get milktea shortly after 12:30 and be at blues after 2.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Go to Rocky Hill, and go to that condo-complex thing.
Brookmang's house is the one with like five thousand cats outside.

... I've actually had tea with condensed milk before >_>
its... kinda... ew... =[

Frost^

Smash Rookie
Yo, I was lookin for some smash players in Fairfield county, I'm in Stamford and only my friend and I play seriously everyone else is basic. Anybody?

Frost^

Smash Rookie
****, I wish there were some players who lived atleast in like Bridgeport or something, even though that's like 30 mins away eh..

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wish I wasn't in Maine right now and didn't have pictures Tuesday morning.

I wanna play you Pipe!!! Our fox dittos are too ****ing fun.

I'm slowly slowly getting better at Fox/Falco vs Sheik. Not really though.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Yo, I was lookin for some smash players in Fairfield county, I'm in Stamford and only my friend and I play seriously everyone else is basic. Anybody?
i live in new haven, budai lives in stratford and chewman lives in milford. closest ppl to where u are. pst me sometime if u wanna play or somethin. also, u live pretty close to NY. theres always ish goin on there
ps zk's was a lot of fun!

trade, I've got a bc rich warlock you can buy.
good ish pipe. which one and how much?

yea zks was fun. i'm jus sry i had to sandbag everyone, including those chicks me and zk was fuxin wit. how much smash actually went on there? i remember mass ping pong

Top Bottom