• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
OOVideoGameGodOO (5:09:48 PM): chu is very smart
OOVideoGameGodOO (5:09:52 PM): ..... with ice climbers
OOVideoGameGodOO (5:09:53 PM): LOL
OOVideoGameGodOO (5:10:09 PM): chu said his favorite animal is an ******

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i pulled an all-nighter the day before a tournament.

CT's already influencing me and i'm not even there yet.
dammit, cort.

also, i have plans to get there 2 days early. meaning...smash on the 27th, anyone?
it's a monday though and...everyone hates mondays.

Cort

Apple Head
What's wrong with relationships between Asians?

Maybe it's just Nus. He wouldn't stop making fun of Kip the last time we were at Chris'..

Cort

Apple Head
I guess he just feels insecure cause of his small wavedash, so he has to make up for it somewhere else.

*super wavedashes away*

_V_

Smash Ace
I guess he just feels insecure cause of his small wavedash, so he has to make up for it somewhere else.

*super wavedashes away*
Best. Post. Ever.

@ Lil- Yes!!! We haven't even finished cleaning my house out yet x.x We wanted to have our house on the market weeks ago...whoopsies! :)

_milktea

Smash Lord
V you'll miss Connecticut but you're going to love California :).

Edit: Thanks Bakura :). I didn't make it for once! Haha, my friend Rickety did :).

Edit: No MM!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just recorded like 3.5 hours of me playing Darc, Dazwa, and Larx. There's going to be music in like every vid...just because. >.>

I'll be back in CT Sunday/Monday.

Lil, welcome back. We gotta play sometime... since you got better and you won't sandbag like you did that one time I was over. >_>

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha yeah CA > CT...I am just going to miss friends and all my CT smashers (you guys are friends too, just had to make it extra mushy) <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
XP.

What's all this "Lil got better." crap >_>? I spent most of my time not playing Smash and when I did, I used Pikachu and Falcon.

The most fun I had was in California...when I wasn't playing Smash. I'm sick of the game a bit.

Cort

Apple Head
Does anyone know how to edit videos using Virtual Dub? I'm just trying to do something really basic and it's not really letting me >_>

Aesir

Smash Master
XP.

What's all this "Lil got better." crap >_>? I spent most of my time not playing Smash and when I did, I used Pikachu and Falcon.

The most fun I had was in California...when I wasn't playing Smash. I'm sick of the game a bit.
the sickness of this game quickly passes, like in 3 weeks of not playing you'll be like. OMFG LETS PLAY>

Top Bottom