• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
After a week I decided to put my video of when I was a baby up on smashboards, this is in case you don't have my aim and haven't already seen it. Comments!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S6aGQYLfPO4

I can't wait Cort!

Pipe, no probably not unless ZK and Mike$ are doing something, I think I read somewhere. But everyone is waiting for Blue's on Monday/Tuesday, you're missing out! I hate you for not going cause I might not have a partner since Geos isn't going. :(

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I'm going tomorrow after my eye exam at 1. I need to leave by like 8 at the latest.

ps awwww thanks V!

V, you should go tomorrow! if you don't go when will I ever play you again?

Aesir

Smash Master
^ thast almost as weird as this convo I had with LK

Haitiansideplaya: id you just wake up?
Haitiansideplaya: from a nap?
Demetri: Yeah.
Demetri: Lol
Haitiansideplaya: what happened?
Demetri: basically a 12 year old goku was being chased by those aliens that vegeta killed in DBZ early in the show. Goku escapes the aliens sees theres citys and **** and goes "Oh **** the saiyans are almost here and heads back to warn his race. But he gets hit by a rock and dies I wake up go to my computer thinking I have to warn them then I'm like...I'm a ******.
Haitiansideplaya: LOL
Haitiansideplaya: "I HAVE TO WARN THEM"
Demetri: haha

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
vee I shall be in attendance upon the very first day on which the event know as Viva La Smashfest 2.0 is occurring. I believe you shall have particles of light reflecting off of me into your eyes, thus allowing you to see me

Cort

Apple Head
I believe Nus said he can take you but his car will be full after.

I'm going to Chris' this weekend and will be coming up with Chris and Erci on Monday.

But I don't know/care how I'm getting back home if Nus' car is full.

_V_

Smash Ace
Pipe!!!! We will play again, I promise. Playing Pipe is the most fun thing ever.

I may be able to get Lil and/or Brookman if no one can give them rides...maybe, both are like an hour out of the way...probably in different directions, not even sure. But I don't know, Maybe people can sleep over my house Sudnay and then I can bring them...but probably not x.x I forgot my car can only fit 2 other people anyway, and we'd be all squashed.

Anyway, enough rambling...I don't know what's going on.

Yay for Dorf going to VLS :)

*explode*

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah, brookman is part of my calculations of who can fit in my car. I just might arrive at VLS in the afternoon Monday and be leaving in the Afternoon Tuesday, I can't stay both nights. But time we leave on Tuesday is up to everyone in my car, either shortly after I am fed lunch or shortly after dinner. My plan is:

Get kids from Middletown, get brookman, get milktea after her appointment which ends around 12:30pmish then go. Milktea also wants to be back on Tuesday by 5pm so we will probably leave VLS at 2-3pm?

_V_

Smash Ace
Yay, Milktea is coming!!!! :) I am also leaving Tuesday, most likey...I have too much crap to do at home x.x

Lil- Do you still want to team, or are you teaming with Mr. Port Chester?

Nus- Ask Lil that question for me, if she doesn't see this!

_milktea

Smash Lord
I see it! *IF* PC can even go, I'm sure that Cort already has him claimed ;). So, if I go, I'll team with you V and obviously we'll win teams :).

But, I don't know if PC is even going anymore? Which is a problem because then I'd be sleeping in a huge man-infested house without my boo ><!

EDIT: SEE???? LOOK ABOVE WHAT DID I TELL YOU.

Top Bottom