• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DrSuperSteve

Smash Cadet
Yo, I was lookin for some smash players in Fairfield county, I'm in Stamford and only my friend and I play seriously everyone else is basic. Anybody?
In a two weeks I'm moving into my house up in a lovely little town called Bridgeport....

Frost^

Smash Rookie
i live in new haven, budai lives in stratford and chewman lives in milford. closest ppl to where u are. pst me sometime if u wanna play or somethin. also, u live pretty close to NY. theres always ish goin on there
Lol, there's one problem..ur ps box is filled, which means you can't accept msgs, but yo I'm willing to drive to New Haven to play. So tell me when and I'll come through.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I came here to chew bubble gum, and kick ***... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Actually, I have 4 slices of cold pizza, and techno music. Life's good.

Aesir

Smash Master
So basically we're can't go as of yet, because seans friends are bailing on us for some reason. plus his brother doesn't want to drive us either. He can't take the car for a few days either so anyone wanna come to enfleild and pick us up? =\

LightningStrike

Smash Rookie
Any tournaments near Hamden?

My parents don't like random people that I met on the internet coming over...so tourneys are my only hope. >_>

Papito

Smash Journeyman
sorry cort i dont know what happend to you, i tried to call you twice, but you aint pick up my guess that it was a freak accident since my phone is so gay it hasnt been working right. so whats been goin on in the smash community. Anything new? Any one wanna play?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Any tournaments near Hamden?

My parents don't like random people that I met on the internet coming over...so tourneys are my only hope. >_>
how old are u? tell ur parents that this is how the smash community works: random meetups. no one here is a criminal or pedofile, as much as some look liek one
sorry cort i dont know what happend to you, i tried to call you twice, but you aint pick up my guess that it was a freak accident since my phone is so gay it hasnt been working right. so whats been goin on in the smash community. Anything new? Any one wanna play?
ur phones not gay, he jus ignored u. owned son

no

yes

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
V, let me know when you feel like playing smash and you aren't busy after this Thursday. My mom has to go to DMV to do stuff for the SUV so she has a vehicle to use. Then I can start using the car more.

_V_

Smash Ace
I'm getting my wisdom teeth out Thursday...I will be on vicodin for a while :)...therefore, I will be out of it.

I am not sure when I can play again...maybe next week? But with my house being on the market I have to like leave if people come to look at the house, so I'm not sure how this is all working, but when I figure it out I shall let you know.

Top Bottom