• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aiser: Yes. /mad I couldn't go to Blues

V: Okay. Let me know because I'm playing you before you leave.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Once I'm done with my chores, maybe. Maybe you could just come over here and crash at my house. :o

Also, we might go to the Drive ends if it's not raining. We'd be seeing The Simpsons Movie and some other movie.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nevermind, I can't do anything today.

My mom told me that today is a cleaning day... you know how those go for me (literally the whole day).

Also, you can't crash here either because I have to go with my mom to DMV early tomorrow morning.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
how old are u? tell ur parents that this is how the smash community works: random meetups. no one here is a criminal or pedofile, as much as some look liek one

ur phones not gay, he jus ignored u. owned son

no

yes
well your gay, ooh owned, mind your own business yo.

it would be lame if you were mad about that whole situation cort, if i didnt wanna take you i would have just said no, im not a kid i dont play those type of games i tried to call you back, but like i said my phone was messed up, i hope you understand.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
There may be a reason Papito is the only one on this page with the title "Smash Child"... I haven't heard "Your gay" since I played Starcraft in '98.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i was bieng sarcastic i dont devote my time to this website like that, i gotta life homie

i should just throw a party and get everyone wasted that way everyone will be happy unless everybody got bedtimes and curfews and stuff

Aesir

Smash Master
i was bieng sarcastic i dont devote my time to this website like that, i gotta life homie

i should just throw a party and get everyone wasted that way everyone will be happy unless everybody got bedtimes and curfews and stuff
getting wasted doesn't solve anything. But the gesture is always nice =p

Cort

Apple Head
I understand, I found another ride Papito

And yeah mind yo business @ trademark

I spent 10 minutes driving around finding free wireless cause my brother lent out our modem thinking there was no one else in the house that used the internet -_- And he went on a vacation for a week...

But I found free interwebs at a park. Who wants to come play some basketball?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Attention!

Who would be interested in an all-day, possibly two-day smashfest at my house this Saturday (11th)? Anyone would be welcome, come anytime after about 2pm probably. Stay as long as you want, some could probably even stay overnight and play more the next day (or just play all night).

For those who don't know, I live in Stratford, CT, which is way southwest, but within an hour of Hartford. I have 2-3 TV's at least, but have room for many more if people bring them (and we'd need more cubes/games/etc).

I know this is short notice, but I don't think there are really any nearby tournaments that everyone's gonna be going to.

Like I said, anyone is welcome, and I know it's a bit of a trek for some of you central/northern CTers, so I understand if it's too inconvenient or whatevs.

If you're interested, PM me or send me an IM at GameWiz442 (AIM) and I can give you address/details/etc. I'll actually be sort of busy over the next couple days, so I apologize if it takes a little while to get back to you.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Dayum, all these kids still want more smash. I was already sick of smash before blues and now it's like BLAH.

Papito is funny though, everytime I see him post it's about how we have no lives and are little kids... which is true for some of us, haha. ^_~ Then it's let's do drugs/drink and have parties with *****es and hoes... like a rap song.

Cort

Apple Head
OOVideoGameGodOO (7:02:52 PM): yo
OOVideoGameGodOO (7:02:55 PM): come live with me for a while
Cort 28633 (7:02:59 PM): lol
Cort 28633 (7:03:00 PM): okay
Cort 28633 (7:03:01 PM): >_>
OOVideoGameGodOO (7:03:07 PM): okay cool
OOVideoGameGodOO (7:03:10 PM): come now

bye guys

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace