• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
Who said I didn't find either of those awesome? You'd think it'd be impossible to **** something like that up, but where there's a will there's a way. And Snyder wanted to ruin as much as he possibly could. The execution is among the most godawful in history, did you watch the movie yet? HOW did he ruin short skirt chicks fighting samurai robots with mini guns? Well he put the entire thing in slo mo for starters. And then he dragged it on so it became repetitive and boring as all hell. I wanted to like it, I really did. But instead I just sat there thinking how depressing it was that I went out of my way to see it in theaters. Got no one to blame but myself though, that 20% on RT was plenty warning for me and I should have listened like I usually do. It's just sad when the guy who made this is going to be responsible for Superman :(
Yeah I saw it, but maybe I go into movies with 0 expectations. I really go into movies now a days thinking it'll be another batman and robin.

I find movie going is far more enjoyable when you walk in expecting monkeys throwing **** at each other.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
See, now I'm wondering who is going to see Superman at this point. I imagine the mindset of the people who attend will be similar to people who slow down on the highway to see if someone died in that flaming wreckage on the side of the road.

LOL.

-DD
LMAO

Yeah I saw it, but maybe I go into movies with 0 expectations. I really go into movies now a days thinking it'll be another batman and robin.

I find movie going is far more enjoyable when you walk in expecting monkeys throwing **** at each other.
Once I saw that rating I went in expecting garbage and was just trying to make the most of it. But yeah I wish I could not think and enjoy movies like this, it's really painful for me. Like I start slouching super low in my seat in the theater and cause physical pain to myself as a distraction to the cringe inducing everything happening onscreen. I'm embarassed to watch things like that with hundred of other people, bored and emotionless, waiting to be stimulated. The awkwardness gets worse and worse as the movie goes on and you realize you're getting less than nothing from the experience.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
During Transformers 2 I tried to count all the grains of sand.

Its stuff like that Seb, the finer things, that helps you get over how bad some movies really are.

-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just turn off your brain.

Like during Sucker Punch, I just thought about banging the crap out of that asian girl.

Just sayin.....
LOOOOOOOOOOOLihafuohdsafudsgfbjdsfbsd

During Transformers 2 I tried to count all the grains of sand.

Its stuff like that Seb, the finer things, that helps you get over how bad some movies really are.

-DD
haha I just started looking at the girls bodies while they were talking. It helped me through a lot of it.

Aesir

Smash Master
Vanessa Hugens character reminded to much of Jersey Shore. So I was like **** that, but damn that asian girl DAYUM.

I'm not even into asian girls thatmuch. LOL

Edit I didn't really find Baby doll to be that hot imo. Maybe if she sported her aussie accent I might have.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Would the ability to view the movie through piracy goggles make it any better?
I'm NE's resident pirate, so I speak truth.

It would need to be a BR-Rip, and played on HD. Reasoning: The movie is terrible, and having to spend money on it makes you feel worse. However, the movie itself is still terrible even after removing the monetary issue, so you need those sharp Blu-Ray visuals to oogle at in order to ignore the pain and demands of hara-kiri your senses are sending your brain. Please watch it at the largest screen safely possible, and stare intently upon lady parts.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Puns are definitely not the lowest form of comedy. Otherwise they wouldn't be funny.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hey people, no need to puntificate! >.>;

well looks like i'm going home on the 9th. don't worry i'm not failing out, i'll be back in the fall, but i'm leaving early with some incompletes that i'll finish online this summer for financial reasons. ****ing money.
i <3 you all, CT, if anyone wants to hang one more time before i go hit me up - i officially don't have to go to class for the remainder of my time here lulz so just hit me up whenever. also i will be at ccsu friday if it's going down. i hope it is, i wanna see peeps again before i leave :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

well looks like i'm going home on the 9th. don't worry i'm not failing out, i'll be back in the fall, but i'm leaving early with some incompletes that i'll finish online this summer for financial reasons. ****ing money.
i <3 you all, CT, if anyone wants to hang one more time before i go hit me up - i officially don't have to go to class for the remainder of my time here lulz so just hit me up whenever. also i will be at ccsu friday if it's going down. i hope it is, i wanna see peeps again before i leave :(
Wtf. Go home on the 10th and win HoG before you go.
BULL****.
;_____; I miss you already.

Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.
*Fruit flies ON a banana.

-DD

Octave

Smash Ace

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Come this friday and I'll be there, next weekend I'll be in NYC. > <

Top Bottom