• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Octave

Smash Ace
What is this I don't even.

edit: lol wow this is incredible.

Also, Smashfest at CCSU today? Cause it's friday and we gotta get down, y'know?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well i have a big favor to ask if anyone can help me out friday and saturday april 8/9...if not i think i'm boned. all i can offer is 30 bucks for now, too. and free lunch friday at our cafe. :\
pm me if you have a car and time. this will not interfere with your ability to go to hog3, either. thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i finally got it all solved last night. thanks though, chris, good to hear someone has my back <3

also last night i had a dream last night where cell came back and killed everyone because no one else in db canon existed and thus no one could stop him.........yep......

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i finally got it all solved last night. thanks though, chris, good to hear someone has my back <3

also last night i had a dream last night where cell came back and killed everyone because no one else in db canon existed and thus no one could stop him.........yep......
Were you Cell?

This is important, I am Android 17.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
what do i do about being nervous in tournament? -_________- i play to half of my ability and it's not cool. lol and it only happens in singles.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
So Sucker Punch was like... some douche frat boy giving an oral presentation in his very first women's studies class (after pulling an all-nighter and sick with the flu), but he keeps getting distracted and going wildly off-topic. After a few minutes he realizes he's off-topic, and despite only half-remembering what his original thesis was, lamely tries to tie his diversion into his original point. He keeps doing this until he's twisted himself into such knots that they start to make sense in his own fever-riddled brain. He finally reaches his crescendo, posing arms outstretched in triumph with his pants down, his own feces smeared across his face, convinced he's opened a door into new worlds of gender theory and women's empowerment.
The professor can only stare blankly back: O_o

Never before have I seen a film so gleefully ignorant of what it's about.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So Sucker Punch was like... some douche frat boy giving an oral presentation in his very first women's studies class (after pulling an all-nighter and sick with the flu), but he keeps getting distracted and going wildly off-topic. After a few minutes he realizes he's off-topic, and despite only half-remembering what his original thesis was, lamely tries to tie his diversion into his original point. He keeps doing this until he's twisted himself into such knots that they start to make sense in his own fever-riddled brain. He finally reaches his crescendo, posing arms outstretched in triumph with his pants down, his own feces smeared across his face, convinced he's opened a door into new worlds of gender theory and women's empowerment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EauV2oJdqJ8

thumbswayup

Smash Master

Seriously, I'm starting an online movement to stop Snyder from ruining Superman.

btw if you look hard enough on youtube and comments on critics reviews, you will actually find that there are people who embrace the movie and try to defend it. I have lost faith in humanity

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Seriously, I'm starting an online movement to stop Snyder from ruining Superman.
I dunno, considering the he's not writing or producing it, I think it could turn out alright. Honestly, the biggest problem with SP is the incoherent script.
btw if you look hard enough on youtube and comments on critics reviews
find a hobby, dude

bolt.

Smash Ace
Is there a smash scene at wpi? I have a good friend who has a setup and everything in his room there and wants to play melee.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Work is boring, gotta pass the time somehow.

The script probably is the biggest problem, but to me everything in the movie is awful. Beyond awful actually. Even the action is BORING, even IF he had a decent script it wouldn't save the absolutely stupid and uninteresting fight scenes. The robots dude, that scene NEVER ended. And every kill was the goddamn same. Slices robot A with her sword, shoots robot B with her gun, repeat 45 times in the same unbroken shot. All in slo mo. And then there was the acting, which I don't need to remind you about. But oh man, the same guy who over acted in Robin Hood last year as Prince John (he is an OUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW) was Blue in this movie, and when he started yelling (I guess he thinks that means hes acting well) at the end I was about to lose it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Is there a smash scene at wpi? I have a good friend who has a setup and everything in his room there and wants to play melee.
Bro! I GO to WPI!
Tell your man to hit me up. Goddamn.

Although we're seriously running out of space up here...need more people with cars...
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I dunno, watching Baby Doll in slo mo run back and forth in slo mo dodging bullets from a mini gun in slo mo in the same pattern and the camera isn't doing anything interesting sorta made me understand that Zack Snyder thinks this is entertainment. I really am positive now that he thinks putting anything in slo mo automatically makes it cool and therefore does it as much as he can. This is why I am terrified of what he's going to do to Superman :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I dunno, watching Baby Doll in slo mo run back and forth in slo mo dodging bullets from a mini gun in slo mo in the same pattern and the camera isn't doing anything interesting sorta made me understand that Zack Snyder thinks this is entertainment. I really am positive now that he thinks putting anything in slo mo automatically makes it cool and therefore does it as much as he can. This is why I am terrified of what he's going to do to Superman :(
Bullets bouncing off his and his illegitimate child's chest in slow motion, with slow motion laser vision and slow motion super sonic flight around the world on bring your son to work day.

And slow motion piano throwing.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Is this another April Fool's joke?

lol I hate that movie so much.
The scene where you actually find out the kid is Superman's is hilarious though.

Also, why don't all of you just use SmashBlue or whatever skin I'm using that didn't change.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Because that skin is horrible and bad.

This isn't too bad. It certainly looks 'newer'.
Nah bro, its minimalist.

And I logged out to see the new skin, I didn't think it was so bad.

Could be better, but its not that bad.
-DD

Top Bottom