• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Max?

Smash Champion
The fact that Wes' actual first name is Thomas still ****s with me even tho I've known it and been told it multiple times over the years.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't understand why they patched Sentinel's health, and instead just reduced all his XFactor bonuses or something.

Or removed XFactor level 3.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
his health isnt why scrubs dont like playing against him. im sure the casual gamer doesnt even know about the different healths. cept for characters like phoenix that ridiculously fast

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Cog maybe you just don't 'get' Disney movies, but its appeal is all about the child-like wonderment and innocence of it all, so your attempts to turn it into some Orgy of grownup things like sex and taxes ruin everything.
-DD

Like I ever gave a **** about health as Sent.

It's SENTINEL. I get one hit and I combo for ~70%. I shoot lasers and drones and launcher without fear.

Besides, we all know it's Doom who pulls the strings.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
So I just found out that Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton were the leads in Zeffirelli's Taming of the Shrew and my mind is utterly blown
Have you ever seen Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

1. Jasmine
2. Pocahontas
3. Belle
4. Ariel
5. Toss up between Cinderella, Mulan, and Nala (that's the girl lion, step yo princess smashing game up Cog)
I thought the fact that I'd **** a lion be enough.
I would wreck Belle & Pocahontas.

This conversation is normal.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Have you ever seen Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

I thought the fact that I'd **** a lion be enough.
I would wreck Belle & Pocahontas.

This conversation is normal.
Sadly I haven't. I'm a fan of Mike Nichols so I should get on that. I've seen Closer more times than I'd like to admit and I finally got around to seeing The Graduate a few months ago and it was as amazing as I'd heard it was.

Plastics

Top Bottom