• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just reserved Brawl... even though it's not going to be released until December 3rd.

V's list looks pretty good... for me. ;)

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Maybe we should hold a rr at Blue's house if Blue wouldn't mind. All of CT is going I think, right? :)
If there's still space available, I'd definitely go to Blue's that weekend, though last I heard it was full (I didn't see the post until it was too late).

I could also bring a full setup as well as my laptop to record matches if that would help.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
/yawn. u kids and ur silly rankings lists. i'd fight for a spot there if i didnt lose to spam and/or noob tactics. o wellz...

blue, plz tell me theres room at VLS :(

would there be a way to hold meetups more than once a month? not really for rankings or w/e. i jus wanna play. if not, anyone jus wanna play? prefferably not swift, mike$, or ZK... not that i dont love u guys, but i play u like every week.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
all you guys posting now probablly have time to attend the CCC smashfests.

And trademark sir, what do you mean spam and noobtactics?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
all you guys posting now probablly have time to attend the CCC smashfests.
I wish. Unfortunately it's an hour drive there and back, and I don't get home from work until 4 at the earliest, usually closer to 5. Once I go back to school I'll actually be able to go to these though, since it's still an hour (or less) away, but I should only have class in the morning. That is, if they're still going on in the months to come.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Besides Cort and Brookman, who have visited before, I'd like to see how CT does against the rest of NJ. You guys should come by SMASHACRE on August 4th.

pockyD

Smash Legend
so you guys are skipping out on a tournament because of a smashfest (which i assume is free) two days later? also since you guys are having a monday smashfest, i assume you aren't leading very busy lives or anything =\

i think you're all just SCARRRRRED

_V_

Smash Ace
I think only like 3 or 4 people in CT have licenses and cars...I now have both, but my car can only really fit 1 other person...PC and Lil can attest to that.

But yeah, I mean, I know I am scared. All them **** Falco's x.x

/johns

Where is the SMASHACRE thread?

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I have a license, a car, and a painted controller. I'm more special than anyone in CT.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
WoZ, im going to ask the kid if hes coming to VLS.. if he is i can direct transfer the footage to my hard drive.. but the internet has failed me horribly on getting that footage, i cant tell you how many times ive tried to get the cata 3 footage

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Mmr. If you messed up the paint job completely, sand it off. You should have sanded it originally before you applied the paint, so it shouldn't be a problem to sand it. If it's just one spot, you could sand a little and paint over it, but that usually doesn't turn out even with all the paint around it... Don't use turpentine or anything, since it's a solvent that can damage the controller plastic.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to do anything i could try to have another smashfest at my house this saturday since people seem to be bored.
yay
Besides Cort and Brookman, who have visited before, I'd like to see how CT does against the rest of NJ. You guys should come by SMASHACRE on August 4th.
3 days after my drivers test. i'm prolly gonna go.
And trademark sir, what do you mean spam and noobtactics?
stratford kids. tho i'd prolly do better now. i need to go back there. whens the next tourney?
i think you're all just SCARRRRRED
scared deez nutz. NJ vs CT battle?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lulz @ aiser.

Even without NJ using m2k, we'd get *****.

Cort

Apple Head
Well then, trademark can play for the NJ crew.

And I'll play for the Poland crew. Or maybe the European one.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Since none of you are inviting me anywhere, I think I'll spend some time this week with Geos <3

lol@MM'ing Erci.
Me MM'ing you, is like Cort trying to beat me in Diablo 2.

Its just not possible. <3

Cort

Apple Head
Hey, I can hide in my cloud of hammers vs any of your non projectile characters and etch closer to you and eventually donk you with a hammer.

...>_>

Top Bottom