• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

pockyD

Smash Legend
just for the record, aside from not playing my main, i didn't sandbag at all (except for my jiggs matches; i'm pretty bad with jiggs but i pretty much only went jiggs if you had already ***** my marth)

good stuff to everyone who beat me, and even everyone who didn't

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
I doubt the RR will be the only thing affecting the power rankings. Not having Nus on there would be stupid, he is 12th in New England after all...hehehehehehe.

QUOTE]

the whole point of ranking battles is to uhh.....
determine your rank,:chuckle:

BTW Nus is 12th in New England ???
i want a MM Nus :cool:

$20
First to 5:demon:

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I'm over rated.

I tried playing recently and my brother ***** all my characters with all his characters in various match ups. He doesn't really play smash at all anymore and has almost never played with anyone else. I am just gonna stop caring about rankings now so I wouldn't mind being off the list.

Baka's ganon surprised me last time we played. But I only do small mm anyways, but now I may stop cause I suck.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Just finished my new sig, the price is I must cut off Corts head like in highlander so i acquire all his leet skillz. lawl
Dude, its all in the controller.
I was using Cort's controller at the rankfest, and I went up against ErciChewman.

Though I lost, he must have fell victim to my SHL -> dThrow -> dSmash...
... a good, 20+ times? LoL!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
That's cause Eric doesn't know how to tech downthrows.
No, its your controller! Stop killing my childhood dreams =[.

edit: Nus has 40 hours of work this week, and he is part time =.=.
Handling meat...

I EaT Tho Pho (10:40:04 PM): do you handle meat <3
NuSCirtaP 42888 (10:40:12 PM): chicken, yesh
I EaT Tho Pho (10:40:21 PM): i bet you handle that meat well.
NuSCirtaP 42888 (10:40:58 PM): I can

oh yeessss.....

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Holy crap Jaime, your sig is awesome. I just finished pirating a copy of photoshop, so hopefully I'll be making pretty pictures soon too.

Convuls1on

Smash Cadet
Well i check the boards daily and i remember you talking about it. But if it makes you feel any better you imagine me being some kind of stalker watching your everymove (o.O)

Convuls1on

Smash Cadet
nus dont you paint controllers? or was that rep?

anyways how do you remove paint off a controller?
Depends how many coats was applied to begin with. If its fairly thin (including the clear coat) then you can sand it off. If its thicker you could scrap it or use some type of remover. Or be totally cheap and cool like me and use gasoline. chyea.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It just occurred to me that you guys might want to scope out the future competition. I present Gabriel Jamil Ragland, future winner of XXXIXesticle!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Thanks. You've been up pretty late alot lately. What's wrong, still jet-lagged from Indiana?

Top Bottom