• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Jam, the baby looks amazing. :)

V, thank-you.

PC is such a beast. I wanna see matches.

Cort's power doesn't come from the controller because that one used to be mine.

Cort

Apple Head
Oh yeah, I've decided that it's mine now.

Unless you need it back or want to be compensated or something >_>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I decided it was yours when I asked if I could have my controller back and you said, "No." I don't need to be compensated or something either. Keep placing well and stuff like you always do. :)

Nus, Claymore is good. Thanks for telling me about it.

_V_

Smash Ace
I am calling Geos right now...and making him play me :)

Edit//I was bored...

I felt like putting my two cents in...I didn't add Swift or Geos because they are only here for the summer. Both would definitely be in top 5 on my list though. Oh and Less Than Three of course, I have never played you, but I am sure you would also be on this list! I think you are only here in the summer though?

1. Cort
2. Brookman
3. Nus
4. Shminkledorf/Milktea/V
5. Shminkledorf/Milktea/V
6. Shminkledorf/Milktea/V
7. Spawn
8. Blue/Pipe
9. Blue/Pipe
10. ZK/Mike$
11. ZK/Mike$
12. Rep
13. Aiser
14. AwsmSean
15. ErciChewman (Never really played you, so I have no idea where to put you :()

JV, JC, Lock, Mallsanta and Nesskid are not on my list because I never get to play them and don't think they are that active. Though JV was at CTconn and Mallsanta went to the RR...so I don't know x.x

I know Shminkledorf doesn't play people much...but he is little and can't drive, so he isn't coming off my list. Plus, who doesn't <3 him.

People that were close, I obviously made it clear...either I haven't played them enough or seen them play other people enough to determine who should be higher.

Also, I can be off the list as well because eventually my Mom and Step-Dad will be moving to CA...though my Dad will still be in CT, so I will be here tons.

That is all! Enjoy and discuss!

Edit 2//Oops, Squamintor...you are on that list somewhere too, I knew I was forgetting someone...I don't feel like changing it now, but yeah, sorry about that. You should definitely be on it though!

Cort

Apple Head
Sounds about right.

I'll post everyones set wins vs everyone else eventually.

For some reason I feel like closing my eyes for a long time

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Not to be rude or anything, but I dont think Erci should be 15th...
Its kinda funny how you can be 15th and not know how to tech downthrows... =.=

Edit: Unless Erci was purposely NOT teching my dthrow to dsmash...
20+ times... O_o

In my humble opinion, JV should be up there.

_V_

Smash Ace
JV is the ****ttt...he probably should be up there. I just only saw him at CTconn which is why I didn't put him up there.

Like I said, there are many really good players (like Lock, Mallsanta, and Nesskid) that I didn't put up there because I thought they weren't active enough...JV is more active then them though, so maybe he should be on there.

Anyway, it comes down to Cort, Brookman, and whoever the third panelist is to make the final list...this was just my opinion :)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It's been said before, but I'll say it again: JV deserves to be on the list, near the top.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
When is the next ranking meetup? I'll try my darndest to attend.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Do I really have to explain myself to someone who had to ask me what a money match was? and an OOS?
Not to be rude or anything Khaly, but didn't I win our match and then 3 stock you afterwards when you wanted a rematch. I do know how to tech downthrows, thankyou, but I was playing very lazy on Sat, and I play much lazier vs. players I know I'll beat. It's not like I was sandbagging (lol @the idea of me sandbagging), but I can't really play my best after working nine hours, and play in a room that's a sauna...work/heat Johns lol. And not that you would know, but there are people on V's list I beat more consistantly than they beat me, and others I go back and forth with, and others who **** me lol. So yeah...MM?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Oh and Less Than Three of course, I have never played you, but I am sure you would also be on this list! I think you are only here in the summer though?
I'm here at least till January at least, and then after the 6-7 months I'm in school I'll probably be back.

Aesir

Smash Master
Do I really have to explain myself to someone who had to ask me what a money match was? and an OOS?
Not to be rude or anything Khaly, but didn't I win our match and then 3 stock you afterwards when you wanted a rematch. I do know how to tech downthrows, thankyou, but I was playing very lazy on Sat, and I play much lazier vs. players I know I'll beat. It's not like I was sandbagging (lol @the idea of me sandbagging), but I can't really play my best after working nine hours, and play in a room that's a sauna...work/heat Johns lol. And not that you would know, but there are people on V's list I beat more consistantly than they beat me, and others I go back and forth with, and others who **** me lol. So yeah...MM?
Dayum MM crazzzzah.

it was pretty obvious erci was playing lazy like. >.> I 2-0'd him both marth dittos x_x everyone knows I'm bad at marth dittos.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
JV needs to be on the list, I would probably consider Jam too since there has been all those capital meet ups and the kids a beast. Dorf has been more inactive than JV but I'd still put him on the list. My list will not have V/Geos/Swift. Mallsanta is apparently trying to be more active again, JC is a person I am not sure about because he did show up at ctcon but he was too late to play. He's been about as active as dorf though so I'll have him on anyways. <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
here's my list, I am guessing dorf will be more active now that he's back. ZK/Mike$ might be higher, but they're new so I started them down there. Mall Santa seems to be giving an effort since he went to the meet, though I have not played him in forever. Jam deserves a spot I think cause the kids a beast, he's been active at ccc before he had his baby so yeah. Pipe went up a lot cause sometimes Pipe is a super beast.
1 Cort
2 Brookman
3 Nus
4 Shminkledorf
5 Spawn
6 Milktea
7 JV
8 Pipe
9 Blue
10 Squaminator
11 Rep
12 ZK
13 Mike$
14 Jam Stunna
15 Aiser

Edit: Forgot me, >_>.

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahahaha n00b...way to put yourself on the list.

Oh yeah and Jam is the man, he should be on the list too...I should have put him on mine.

Your list is better...I think Lil is better than JV...her Peach beats you and you almost beat KrazyJones...plus her and Chris got 5th in teams at OC3. So maybe her 4th and JV 5th.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
(Yay for being able to post from my new phone while at work, lolz)

I wish I could have gone to this meet-up on Saturday, but I got home really late. I'll definitely go to the next one though.

I'll be going back to school in MA in a few weeks, but I'll still be able to go to most, if not all CT events.

Is anyone going to the Stratford tourney this Friday and need a partner?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Oh right, me. lawl. I suck now, I shouldn't be on.

Yeah, I wasn't sure between JV/milktea, just that JV beats spawn, or used to and spawn beats milktea. JV beat me at ctcon but I dunno how much that counts for. :( Maybe 4 spawn, 5 milktea, 6 jv? 4 spawn seems a little too high for spawn though, I dunno. As for adding me, I'd probably take mall santa off the list and leave aiser on just because.

Edit: I'll go edit my list again.

Aesir

Smash Master
here's my list, I am guessing dorf will be more active now that he's back. ZK/Mike$ might be higher, but they're new so I started them down there. Mall Santa seems to be giving an effort since he went to the meet, though I have not played him in forever. Jam deserves a spot I think cause the kids a beast, he's been active at ccc before he had his baby so yeah. Pipe went up a lot cause sometimes Pipe is a super beast.
1 Cort
2 Brookman
3 Nus
4 Shminkledorf
5 Spawn
6 Milktea
7 JV
8 Pipe
9 Blue
10 Squaminator
11 Rep
12 ZK
13 Mike$
14 Jam Stunna
15 Aiser

Edit: Forgot me, >_>.
THis is why nus shouldn't make a list. >_>

take me off. then its 'okay'

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
y'all should update the list soon, because theres no way it'll be less accuate than whats up there now. I no longer have interest in being on the list(even if Im rly active in the summer), but it'd be nice to see the new guys(ZK;s crew) put on and inactives removed.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
We need more events (that people can attend) to accurately place people. I think for now we should start fresh with the ranking smash fest and build off of that as more event occur, and more people should try and make it to CCC!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
At the manchester tourny, JV beat me. Before the manchester tourny, at his house, I always won. I'll have to get some matches in with him again. Playing all these Peaches has made me do better against her I think (Ga tourny and then playing Lil's at her house one day). We'll see.

I wanna play Jam and see how I do against him along with shminkledorf. Never played Jam, and I haven't played Dorf since Cataclysm 3 in March.

Maybe we should hold a rr at Blue's house if Blue wouldn't mind. All of CT is going I think, right? :)

_V_

Smash Ace
Prettiest CT smasher- Milktea
Coming in a close second- Me (obviously) HAHAHA. I WIN YOU ALL.

1 Cort
2 Brookman
(2b Pipe after 5 hours of warm-up on a good day)
3 Nus
4 Shminkledorf
5 Milktea
6 Spawn
7 JV
8 Pipe
9 Blue
10 ZK
11 Mike$
12 Squaminator
13 Rep
14 Jam Stunna
15 Aiser

I made a new list...based on mine and Nus'.

I think it's getting better...

Mallsanta on a good day- easily top 5-7

Same goes for JC

Top Bottom