• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
No, Nus, I wreck you.
In life. <3

1.11 is no different from 1.10, except for the Hellfire Torch [Its like Anni, but a large charm and adds +3 to class skill, stats and res.]

Money match in Diablo 2, Nus?
Get stomped. =]

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I played WoW in beta before it was cool.
Theoretically by that logic I'd still be playing.
OH SNAP WHAT
I played in Closed Beta before it was cool. Level 44 human mage on the PvP server ftw! Also I powerleveled a druid to 36 on an open beta server (server 13). I think I was the highest level druid on that server, even though I still played my CB char a bit. Going into enemy towns and 1-shotting noobs with my Starfire was awesome on the last couple days of open beta.

Fortunately for me, I stopped playing when Burning Crusade came out. Otherwise I'd still be playing and my T3 and Ashkandi wouldn't have gone to waste. Though I did sell my account to a friend who played it in the expansion, so it wasn't all bad.

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha, Trademark, that quote in your sig is from a kid in my town...I didn't know he still posted...I don't think he even really plays smash...I should actually play with him some time.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aiser: Maybe. Probably not though. I dunno what I'm doing for this weekend yet.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
If Rep can't even paint my nails right, what makes you think he'll give it good from the back?

I'll stick with Geos <3
Rrrrrrrape.

_V_

Smash Ace
I don't know if a date has been decided for the esticle series...but I have vacations on the dates that follow:

Sept. 11-17th
Oct. 25-29th
Nov. 16-26th

Last possible day of class before winter break is Dec 21st (incase there is a Brawl esticle :))

So make them on days I am around this area...yeah, DO it!

Rep

Smash Apprentice
As I recall, my nail painting job was pristine, and Geos's was nublet. lrn2emo.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Actually, out of all of you, your girl did the best job. <3

Edit: Off to my friend's house, playing with Sexy
[Not sure if you guys remember him, the cross-dressing kid in the black skirt that plays Marth @ Connecticon]

I dont own a gamecube myself. Stop asking me. <3

Cort

Apple Head
I play WoW for free on my friends account.

But I stopped at 41 cause I found walking around 90% of the time to be boring.

Top Bottom