• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't feel blue anymore because I have win and good inside my wallet after my first paycheck.

Onto topic... Ducks are fun to watch and I saw a train pass by while I was eating at Track Nine Diner.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I don't feel blue anymore because I have win and good inside my wallet after my first paycheck.

Onto topic... Ducks are fun to watch and I saw a train pass by while I was eating at Track Nine Diner.
lol @ win and good in your wallet

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I play WoW for free on my friends account.

But I stopped at 41 cause I found walking around 90% of the time to be boring.
thats why i rolled druid/shaman. advanced travel at lvl 20 ftw
also, at 40 u get a mount so u dont have to walk

Sept. 1st sounds good. one of the last days b4 school starts n whatnot

when brawl comes out, we call the event "Breasticle".

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'd go to that but I have so many hours of work scheduled Saturday it's amazing (I like money more than smash right now) I'd rather take a Sunday off.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
sure sounds good sir. How much are you willing to gain? And where are we playing?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
If possible, I'd like to maybe have a tournament held when PCGA in Vernon opens, or soon thereafter.

A nice way to get things active, y'know?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You know, I wasn't going to post anything about this, but I was talking to JV earlier today, and I decided to re-visit the topic.

So NJ challenges CT to show up to an event, and this is the type of response we give:

NJ destroys CT

I wouldn't bother playing in that

Yes, get 40 stocked by m2k

edit// lol you guys forgot m2k is from NJ
Lulz @ aiser.

Even without NJ using m2k, we'd get *****.

True dat. lol woz, besides cort/brookman... CT smash skill doesn't exist.
Isn't this a competitive sport? Don't we play to get better, not just to win? This smacks of the worst kind of defeatism imaginable. F*ck, CT has tried so hard to get on the map, with NY and PC Chris to the west, MA and KDJ to the north, and NJ and M2K to the south, and when we get called up to the plate we p*ssy out? F*uck that. I don't really give a d*mn about the rest of you, but Jam Stunna and JV Smooth will play ANYONE from NJ ANYTIME, ANYPLACE. Ain't no b*tch in me.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
lol good stuff Jam. The truth is, I just didn't feel like driving, I never feel like driving. I had Ray bring me to CCC when it's only a <10 min drive for me and slightly out of his way... LOL I think the furthest I ever drove was for Evo, haha, I am so lazy. I still have my CT pride... kinda <3

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Isn't this a competitive sport? Don't we play to get better, not just to win? This smacks of the worst kind of defeatism imaginable. F*ck, CT has tried so hard to get on the map, with NY and PC Chris to the west, MA and KDJ to the north, and NJ and M2K to the south, and when we get called up to the plate we p*ssy out? F*uck that. I don't really give a d*mn about the rest of you, but Jam Stunna and JV Smooth will play ANYONE from NJ ANYTIME, ANYPLACE. Ain't no b*tch in me.
Yeah, and it's already getting swept under the carpet.

Generally people who play just to win never do simply because they want to pick and chose thier matches. The only way to really grow as a player is to play in situations you haven't before, be that with people who rank higher than you or whatever. The main reason why only two people are "reppin" CT is because a majority of CT doesn't go out and try to actively grow. They (we, whatever) are just reach this comfort level and think thats okay. I'm with Jam on this one; I'm all for a match when ever, (Unless I'm working ^__- or am told far enough in advance that I can take off, incase someone wants to quote me on this later) if my constant asking for game hasn't proven that point already.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If there's no CT at either of the MA tournaments this weekend I'll be a sad Dazwa =(

EDIT: Oh yeah btw, Darc and I will be in New Britain, Connecticut August 12th-19th. Anyone want to go to Hayato's thing on the 18th and take us with you? LOL

Top Bottom