• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Octave

Smash Ace
Okay I'll talk to my friend again later today and find out exactly how many they have. I'll get the person's number so you guys can contact them.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Mogwai i keep trying to join the SWF channel in lol, but every time I try I enter a room with no users in it and there is no title to the room and it won't let me save it. Do you know if anyone else had this problem?

S l o X

Smash Champion
it happens on one of my other accounts.

so i just sit in the 'swf' room and not the 'SWF' room.

you should be a cool guy and do it as well.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I wish Oprah would turn into a Dragon on her last show so I could ride her over North Korea and burn Kim Jong Il with her fire breath (while this plays)

edit: @Corgi - if they are going to drop it off at the humane society/shelter if I don't take it, I will talk to the wife about it. But I can't really afford a dog right at this instant, and I'd feel bad about not adopting one.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I wish Oprah would turn into a Dragon on her last show so I could ride her over North Korea and burn Kim Jong Il with her fire breath (while this plays)

edit: @Corgi - if they are going to drop it off at the humane society/shelter if I don't take it, I will talk to the wife about it. But I can't really afford a dog right at this instant, and I'd feel bad about not adopting one.
oh Cog, u so carzy!

Top Bottom