• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
So my Poli-Sci Professor offered me a job of writing up research projects for him about various policies and laws that have emerged. His reason; he doesn't have the time to do it himself and students have a lot of questions about this stuff that he simply can't answering confidently.

win for me?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So my Poli-Sci Professor offered me a job of writing up research projects for him about various policies and laws that have emerged. His reason; he doesn't have the time to do it himself and students have a lot of questions about this stuff that he simply can't answering confidently.

win for me?
He doesn't have time to write up projects, and he can't answer student's questions confidently?

Yeah, I guess it is a win for you. But it will be more win when you take the mother****er's job.
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
He doesn't have time to write up projects, and he can't answer student's questions confidently?

Yeah, I guess it is a win for you. But it will be more win when you take the mother****er's job.
-DD
Did you even read what I said?

He said something like: ect....

I'm not writing up assignments I'm researching topics he doesn't have the time to research, and since students always ask things about health care reform and the financial reform bill it would make sense to hire someone with free time to do that.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
DUUUUUUUUDE the wife and I were crossing the street to go get ice cream last night and a Corgi goes walking by (being walked by someone of course) and we're like OMG but we didn't catch it in time. We get some ice cream and leave and as we're walking back to the car, there's the corgi tied to a lamppost while its owner is in a corner store. I think wife seriously considered stealing it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
corgis are cuter.

like, they're pretty much giant cheaters at being cute. it's not fair how cute those little b@stards are. Fluffy, Smily, and their body shape pretty much guarantee's that they waddle while walking and look hilarious while running.

and this:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUdUmHKVdyU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUdUmHKVdyU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
also this:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/glii-kazad8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/glii-kazad8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
OMG that's adorable. Also, it youtube acting strange for anyone else? All the words on any page I open on youtube are so small that I can't read anything. I can still see vids, but the titles and everything else is unreadable

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Wait, I should hit ctrl and + and - ? What does that accomplish?

OMG I'm an idiot, thanks Wes that **** was annoying the hell out of me. I must have accidentally done ctrl - a few times

S l o X

Smash Champion
where do i buy a laptop that can run games pretty well at?

<800$

checked newegg. don't know whats good though -_-

clg vs sk (?)

2good

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Can someone explain to me how Cort's (illustrated) picture gets modded because there's a 40 in it and there's massive amounts of pics of booze in the picture thread, which is filled with mods, and nothing happens?

Top Bottom