• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Nick-if you've played sf for more than 2 minutes (if that) you would know that ssfiv is a solid fighter. Sf is not a "bad" game. Its a lot more aggressive and less campy than most fighting games with some of the aggressive characters standing out as top tier. Its really deep and is high execution/reaction skills at high level of play. It also offers more diversity against most fighting games about match ups. All of the characters aside fomr like 6 to 10 are tournament viable characters.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick-if you've played sf for more than 2 minutes (if that) you would know that ssfiv is a solid fighter. Sf is not a "bad" game. Its a lot more aggressive and less campy than most fighting games with some of the aggressive characters standing out as top tier. Its really deep and is high execution/reaction skills at high level of play. It also offers more diversity against most fighting games about match ups. All of the characters aside fomr like 6 to 10 are tournament viable characters.
I am literally dying squirtle.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
oh man, he mad

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I might play some Valkyria Chronicles tonight. I haven't played in two weeks because i hate the current mission.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
In general the missions are cool, but I'm playing the one where you're assaulting a beach...just not fun.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for a game (preferably multiplayer) to play online that's fun and time consuming. Do any exist?

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Any really. i'm just bored and am looking to play something that will last me a while.
(I also don't know what an RTS game is)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Any really. i'm just bored and am looking to play something that will last me a while.
Oh. Well, pick up TF2 or something. Play Portal, thats free now for a little longer.

RTS = Starcraft, Civilization, etc.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
bah.....shooters.

Nothing will ever beat Perfect Dark for Nintendo 64.

The campaign, multi player, player customization, soundtrack, levels, cheats, and basically everything was beyond amazing/fun.

Today, its stupid that they pry so much on "online" multiplayer but pay little to no attention to campaign or same system multi player. Everything HAS TO BE ONLINE in shooters now. Its dumb IMO. 90% of the time you can't even go online on the same system! Hasn't anyone thought of that yet? lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it's actually not dumb because that's what people want, so that's where the money is. it's annoying for sure though.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

2-2 FLASH V EFFORT

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
bah.....shooters.

Nothing will ever beat Perfect Dark for Nintendo 64.

The campaign, multi player, player customization, soundtrack, levels, cheats, and basically everything was beyond amazing/fun.

Today, its stupid that they pry so much on "online" multiplayer but pay little to no attention to campaign or same system multi player. Everything HAS TO BE ONLINE in shooters now. Its dumb IMO. 90% of the time you can't even go online on the same system! Hasn't anyone thought of that yet? lol.
Halo 3 probably beat Perfect Dark in all those aspects.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Red Dead Revolver was the business.

LOL Halo III? you might as well say Brawls a good game then. Halo III was arguably one of the most anticipated games of this generation and it turned out to be a huge upset with COD MW I blowing it out of the water. It was a popular game for about two months and then all of the LEGIT halo fans went back to two. Halo is the smash series.

Everyone loved I and thought it was fun.
II was the most competitive and technical
III was epic fail and huge disapointment.

SleepyK

pof is right, but so is nick. h3 does beat out pd in terms of all the requirements you listed.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
play WoW. You can autopilot that ****(multitasking is easy with it) and it'll last you long as you want. I think its a great investment for what you seem to want to be doing. especially if you dun mind paying 14 bucks a month. I enjoyed my times with it.

or I mean you can outkast all shooters and play perfect dark campaign over and over or something.

KILL ME NOW;
AVATAR....one of the best movies i've ever seen. I totally got sucked in. but like **** it was really hard not to.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Secondary fire and weapon selection was better in pd. Farsight, laptop gun, cmp150 w auto lock, falcon scope, falcon silencer, slayer, cyclone, so fun.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
That and goldeneye were the biggest jumps made in fps gameplay to date. Id say the first ps2 game (I think it was a mdeal of honor) that did the beach at normandy raid was a HUGE leap in graphics. The game sucked, but the visuals were amazing. It was a great first step towards realism.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
its called modernization. get with it or get lost.

i do agree with you about the lack of single player, but i think ur only referring to CODMW2. and they did that because they knew that their specific fans only cared about online. halo's 1p mode was beast
LOL Halo III? you might as well say Brawls a good game then. Halo III was arguably one of the most anticipated games of this generation and it turned out to be a huge upset with COD MW I blowing it out of the water. It was a popular game for about two months and then all of the LEGIT halo fans went back to two. Halo is the smash series.

Everyone loved I and thought it was fun.
II was the most competitive and technical
III was epic fail and huge disapointment.
not tru. ppl did not go back to halo 2. ppl were initially iffy about the changes and physics of halo 3. but after about a month ppl played it.

and on the individual level 1 was more skill based than 2

the breakdown is actually this:

H1= skill
H2= teamwork
H3 = teamwork, more specifically map control given the designs
I like the Halo series 100x more than I like CoD.

SleepyK

trust me, i actually played the games competitively.
except h1, but i talked to more than enough former h1 pros to understand it.

Top Bottom