• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
It's dumb that people assume that without girls in your school, you won't ever talk to women.
When did anyone ever say that? All I or i'm sure anyone else ever implies when they say it would suck to go to an all boys school is that you're surrounded by dudes all the time.

I tend to like to socialize with my female friends at times throughout a school day...

You talk to girls. lol. its called after school or when you're not in school.

Edit-

Jam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJZEqG6ptxU&feature=player_embedded#!

I honestly think Makoto will go up and I was surpirsed at the iwinner placement of her. I think she sucks but I dont think Makoto is complete trash. She'll get better and I think Cody and Dudley will as well. I'm not surprised ibuki was where she was. Grapplers are a pain in the *** minus Hakan and Bison is extremely hard. I don't think i have an answer to skull crusher. its dumb.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
5 games to represent SF. ****. Does anyone else think Tatsunoko VS Capcom is bad? It just feels like a horrible version of MVC2

I have not played anything past Mortal Kombat II in years. After that they started getting really dumb.

Babality.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i dunno, from what i hear umk3 was the best "fighting game" of the series.

also tvc kinda feels like mshvsf

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
When did anyone ever say that? All I or i'm sure anyone else ever implies when they say it would suck to go to an all boys school is that you're surrounded by dudes all the time.

I tend to like to socialize with my female friends at times throughout a school day...

You talk to girls. lol. its called after school or when you're not in school.

Edit-

Jam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJZEqG6ptxU&feature=player_embedded#!

I honestly think Makoto will go up and I was surpirsed at the iwinner placement of her. I think she sucks but I dont think Makoto is complete trash. She'll get better and I think Cody and Dudley will as well. I'm not surprised ibuki was where she was. Grapplers are a pain in the *** minus Hakan and Bison is extremely hard. I don't think i have an answer to skull crusher. its dumb.
That vid is awesome, it makes me want to keep up with Makoto even though I'm awful with her.

Is Bison's Skull Crusher the head stomp? Air throw him.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
5 games to represent SF. ****. Does anyone else think Tatsunoko VS Capcom is bad? It just feels like a horrible version of MVC2

I have not played anything past Mortal Kombat II in years. After that they started getting really dumb.
as a spoof series, MK was never meant to be a tournament fighter. midway did not really test their **** and ended up with lots of broken characters, such as rain in trilogy having an infinite that only consisted of 2 moves.
from what i've been told, UMK3 was like the melee of the series, however. the developers were not trying to make a game "tournament worthy" and they accidentally did. score.

also yeah, TvC lookskind of fun to watch, but when i play it i feel like it was developed for baddies. no strong opinions on it yet though.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Jam- I THINK skull crusher beats me out. I think the ex does at least.

Bisons second ultra is bust too along w abels. Its full screen. Like if you junp back or just jump full screen away bison goes, "lol, ultra." Big reasons why abel and bison are top tier imo.

Honestly tho I strongly believe makoto will get better. Cody might not actually. His wakeup game is really bad.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Is Ibuki's air throw a command throw or just a regular throw? If it's regular, it'll beat anything, even his little hand-flip thing. I love fighting Bisons that spam Skull Crusher for that reason.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
bison's 2nd ultra is more like 3/4 screen :colorful:

and even if he didn't have the second ultra, he still would be really good due to improved EX psycho crusher.

and head stomp gets beaten out by a surprising number of things if you time it right.
and jam - that's why good bisons don't spam it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
nick can spot a fake 20 from miles away.
**** straight. People, Photoshops, Fabergé egg...they're all the same.

Did you guys hear about that art thief in France? Nabbed a Picaso. Thats some old school Pink Panther ****.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Super Street Fighter IV Tournament: GameStop Broad St. Meriden, CT June 26, 8:00PM Fists will fly at this location!

Or so says a friend of mine in the area.

Free money?

ThreeX

Smash Lord
PoF, about the Headstomp.. just neutral jump man. With ken i would jus neutral mk. You could always walk backwards too, I don't think they added tracking onto his head stomp

to everyone who's interested in street fighter.. if you don't know, check out this page.http://www.youtube.com/user/FrameAdvantageDotCom

lots of good matches. Marn's dudley is serious business.. although he looks like an ogre irl =\

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Super Street Fighter IV Tournament: GameStop Broad St. Meriden, CT June 26, 8:00PM Fists will fly at this location!

Or so says a friend of mine in the area.

Free money?
word. i'm in there most likely
PoF, about the Headstomp.. just neutral jump man. With ken i would jus neutral mk. You could always walk backwards too, I don't think they added tracking onto his head stomp

to everyone who's interested in street fighter.. if you don't know, check out this page.http://www.youtube.com/user/FrameAdvantageDotCom

lots of good matches. Marn's dudley is serious business.. although he looks like an ogre irl =\
iirc, roses ex soul throw beats out everything else in the air.

and yea thats def my channel.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
trade and noodles-

dont know if i sent you guys messages (forgot) but Vintage came over/is over so thats why i left the room.

I played horrible online today. I wanted to cry. I won 17 in a row the other day though so its all good.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Ibuki, C viper and Gen are the worst things in the world online.

Fuerte is actually easy on wifi surprisingly. I won a few matches with him just by punishing a move and being like, "lol, 3 frame ultra."

ThreeX

Smash Lord
dudley is up there in execution also, he's definitely a character I don't really enjoy playing online.. some **** is just ********.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
When I beat Dudleys online I usually send a message saying "Keep it classy"

or if I beat a Ryu I usually send "You didn't mash shoryuken enough. Keep mashing."

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
OMG Nick I was just about to come on here and instruct people to do exactly that.

Literally passed time through my last class by playing that instead of teaching.

Your tax dollars at work.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I have no idea what that one is even telling us to write about.
-DD
It's going to take a bit of abstraction, to be sure, but that's what makes it fun. If nothing else, just make your story a really blatant commentary on humanity from an outside perspective (animals, plants, aliens, etc.).

Or just make a Soylent Green story.

Top Bottom