• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
hai gaiz =D

My mom moved to CT recently, new haven to be more specific. I'll be staying w/ her over the summer. Anyone down to brawl in new haven?

Octave

Smash Ace
yo look at the faces of the audience. lmfao
They totally want his d.
Anybody want to go to a giant *** ****ing awesome concert with me on May 30th in Durham? 11am-10pm

http://www.bombfest.com/
The only people I MIGHT enjoy are 30 Seconds to Mars, so I'm gonna have to pass.

How has nobody with a PS3 talked about 3D Dot Game Heroes? It looks awesome and its only $40. http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/

Also, I'm pretty sure that everybody in New Haven has brawled once or twice. :rolleyes:

Is that Solid Jake at the very end of this video.. dressed up as Solid Snake? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGuATNd0Nc&feature=player_embedded

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Anyone down to brawl in new haven?
Hello; I'm Garrett, whats up? I play Street Fighter, Melee, Smash 64...and basically any fighting game ever. MVC2, Street Fighter 3, etc. the list goes on.

I play Marth but if you play Falco, DDD, Meta Knight or anyone who camps obviously or planks the ledge....don't think i'll play for more than 10 minutes.

Obvious camping is what makes Brawl bad. :psycho:

brawl is a no-no tho unless casual
Pretty much.

How has nobody with a PS3 talked about 3D Dot Game Heroes? It looks awesome and its only $40. http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/
Because SSF IV is 40 dollars. :bee: Castle Crushers is the business though. My friend Scott has it and i played it with him and this kid for like 3 hours. its so funnnn. It's mash city. so fun. lol.

In other news:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/may/14/rushdowntv-profiles-ssf4s-ibuki/#comments

Time to hit training! (oh wait nevermind...i got a class at 8am tomorrow.) ****in A.

Shes so ****ing awesome. It's not even gay that I love her because shes so cute and that *****'ll break your neck son! :)

Octave

Smash Ace
That's Castle Crashers, Garrett. That game is like 2 years old already.

And the reason I even bring up 3D Dot Game Heroes is because it has a huge nostalgia factor for the original Zelda on the NES (or so I've read). I graduate on Sunday and I'm probably going to pick it up next week.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man, i just watched that vid with jake in it.
seeing you guys in vids just makes me miss all of you. :(

ThreeX

Smash Lord
That's Castle Crashers, Garrett. That game is like 2 years old already.

And the reason I even bring up 3D Dot Game Heroes is because it has a huge nostalgia factor for the original Zelda on the NES (or so I've read). I graduate on Sunday and I'm probably going to pick it up next week.
yeah dude, i jus checked out a video on 3d dot, I havn't heard of it until now, so thanks for that... only bad thing is.. I don't have a ps3.

DEFINITELY looks better then castle crashers though, running boots, boomerang, bow and arrow?! too good

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Octave-yup, but its good unlie a good 90% of games that are sold on the xbox and ps online stores. I personally think new games suck balls aside from fighting games.

God of war-yes, id love to play 60 dollars for game that lasts 10 hours.... or buy any game this day and age that has no replay value.

This is why I'm adding to my snes and nes collection more these days. Store just opened up near me that has all old games.

220 + nes games
60+ snes and counting. New games suck. :)

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Double post sorry.

There are plenty of new games that are good. Ff 13, arkham asylum, brawl (yes...brawl) but I can't play any of these games for more than one walkthrough or for 2 hours. MAX.

I can play ff 1-10 about a billion times but have no desire to go through 12, 13, or any other game that has come out in the past few years minus metal gear 4.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Double post sorry.

There are plenty of new games that are good. Ff 13, arkham asylum, brawl (yes...brawl) but I can't play any of these games for more than one walkthrough or for 2 hours. MAX.

I can play ff 1-10 about a billion times but have no desire to go through 12, 13, or any other game that has come out in the past few years minus metal gear 4.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It still surprises me that three years ago Gabriel couldn't do anything, not even roll over, and now I'm sitting here having a conversation with him.

/Dad moment

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I love Jam and Gabriel

Just perfected two people online....but then lost to some stupid scrubby Ken who got lucky with an Ultra in the corner (shinryuken)

He "traded" hits with me as I did Hien as he was EX shoryukening and then i was in the air he was like "lol, I got an ultra" and he beat me with getting the ending of the ultra but not full animation. It was pretty dumb. I like how good Ken is now though but it annoys me when scrub online kens get lucky by just me messing up once and then **** me with EX shoryuken if my timing isn't good w combos.

Wifi is dumb.

Aesir

Smash Master
I love Jam and Gabriel

Just perfected two people online....but then lost to some stupid scrubby Ken who got lucky with an Ultra in the corner (shinryuken)

He "traded" hits with me as I did Hien as he was EX shoryukening and then i was in the air he was like "lol, I got an ultra" and he beat me with getting the ending of the ultra but not full animation. It was pretty dumb. I like how good Ken is now though but it annoys me when scrub online kens get lucky by just me messing up once and then **** me with EX shoryuken if my timing isn't good w combos.

Wifi is dumb.
Translation:

I'm bad.

noodles

Smash Champion
i had the same problem. just leave openings in your links and punish him until he's too scared of srking. it might still come out in clutch moments though especially when they have low health. just be ready to react if they catch on and try grabbing you or something.

Aesir

Smash Master
i had the same problem. just leave openings in your links and punish him until he's too scared of srking. it might still come out in clutch moments though especially when they have low health. just be ready to react if they catch on and try grabbing you or something.
translation:

I'm good.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Translation:

I'm bad.
translation:

I'm good.

or jus get them in the corner and do unblockable > bnb > ultra :bee:

Top Bottom