• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
hey can someone help find me a picture of the original sonic the hedgehog intro where he runs by and the sega logo comes up? ive been looking for awhile and i can't find ****

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
my west team to win this season were the hawks
my east team to win this season were the flyers
needless to say i'm pretty happy right now. if they both end up pulling it out it'll be the most fun finals to watch since ducks won the cup.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Reverse forward tilt Spacies Side B's with Spacies.

/revolutionizes idiocy game.
it's not idiotic (i hope this is what you meant) at all...

spacies' ftilts first hurt boxes come out behind them AND the spacies' hurtboxes on their illusion/phantasm is behind their hitboxes (the actual body) so there is even more incentive for this to make sense...

just sayin :laugh:

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Man those lawn seats are expensive as hell.
"lawn" tix are for a sep event or something. Newport FF tix are all the same. But yeah they're not cheap. but it's like 20 bands per day or whatever.

@ Cog

Born in 1993. :D
...wtf

Octave-yup, but its good unlie a good 90% of games that are sold on the xbox and ps online stores. I personally think new games suck balls aside from fighting games.

God of war-yes, id love to play 60 dollars for game that lasts 10 hours.... or buy any game this day and age that has no replay value.

This is why I'm adding to my snes and nes collection more these days. Store just opened up near me that has all old games.

220 + nes games
60+ snes and counting. New games suck. :)
I just Facebook stalked/creeped the most I ever have in my entire life. A solid hour.

I hope no one in this thread is a Bruins fan.

Go **** yours-- oh wait I don't follow hockey. Go Celtics.
But seriously, I've never heard of a Boston sports fan intentionally throwing up on someone at a stadium.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I can deal with most of Philly fans nonsense but that jerkass who puked on that girl should be murdered.

But blowing a 3-0 lead in the series as well as the final game has got to be pretty depressing.

They opened the Flyers' stadium on Friday to watch the game on the monitors over the ice and they got like 11,000 people to show up for an away game which is more than twice the average attendance for the Sixers home games this year.

Philly sucks at and does not care much for professional basketball. College bball is more interesting anyway.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
So I finally got a fight stick and I'm serious about actually getting into SSF4. But I am pretty much a complete noob other than just being smart and understanding the terms in general (not the know-how).

I'm thinking about practicing Ken or Ryu, Blanka and some other character. Right now I really need to work on staple combos to Supers/Ultras. My friend that I can go ok with until supers or ultras are up, since he is way better at comboing into stuff than I am.

I almost feel like I should work on a charge character, since it's so different to hold charges to do combos. Whenever I did play SF or some 2d fighting game it was always a shoto style since it was the easiest to remember for me.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I can deal with most of Philly fans nonsense but that jerkass who puked on that girl should be murdered.

But blowing a 3-0 lead in the series as well as the final game has got to be pretty depressing.

They opened the Flyers' stadium on Friday to watch the game on the monitors over the ice and they got like 11,000 people to show up for an away game which is more than twice the average attendance for the Sixers home games this year.

Philly sucks at and does not care much for professional basketball. College bball is more interesting anyway.
It's funny because apparently the Bruins were really close to being a legit sports team in this town and tons of people were jumping on the bandwagon but they blew it in the most spectacular fashion possible. I mean seriously. They were even up 3-0 in game 7 and blew it.
But really, who cares about hockey?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I have always been a fan of hockey. When I was in high school, we probably played street hockey like 3 days a week after school. I still prefer playing street hockey over pretty much any other sport. It just sucks that there is so much equipment involved to play a simple pick up game. Especially if you want two goalies.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
So I finally got a fight stick and I'm serious about actually getting into SSF4. But I am pretty much a complete noob other than just being smart and understanding the terms in general (not the know-how).

I'm thinking about practicing Ken or Ryu, Blanka and some other character. Right now I really need to work on staple combos to Supers/Ultras. My friend that I can go ok with until supers or ultras are up, since he is way better at comboing into stuff than I am.

I almost feel like I should work on a charge character, since it's so different to hold charges to do combos. Whenever I did play SF or some 2d fighting game it was always a shoto style since it was the easiest to remember for me.

yooo, are you on xbox or ps3?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

There are some really good charge characters if you decide to go that route, but nothing wrong with mashing that dpm!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol, teamliquid covered the story and posted some of the responses the Korean community had been making in regards to the incident. One of them made me laugh pretty hard, "Savior, I am disappoint."

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I have always been a fan of hockey. When I was in high school, we probably played street hockey like 3 days a week after school. I still prefer playing street hockey over pretty much any other sport. It just sucks that there is so much equipment involved to play a simple pick up game. Especially if you want two goalies.
i love hockey
growing up in oklahoma and not being able to play it at all was one of the saddest things in my life
****in' ice, how does it work?
maybe the fact that I grew up in Florida has something to do with my disinterest in hockey...

thumbs: Spaced is amazing.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Dizzying people as Ibuki is fun. I get a lot of perfects with her too. Just did the 30 perfects today. lol.

Best at stunning in the entire game? I think there is a solid argument for that.

Problem is though; after you stun someone, the damage you output is nearly nothing.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
i live in new haven. brawl is a no-no tho unless casual. where in new haven?
I'm not even sure. XD I remember seeing some of the yale campus when we drove there. Next time I'm there I'll def let you know. lol
Hello; I'm Garrett, whats up? I play Street Fighter, Melee, Smash 64...and basically any fighting game ever. MVC2, Street Fighter 3, etc. the list goes on.

I play Marth but if you play Falco, DDD, Meta Knight or anyone who camps obviously or planks the ledge....don't think i'll play for more than 10 minutes.

Obvious camping is what makes Brawl bad. :psycho:
I can't play planky knight? =( Sheik vs. Marth is probably one of the most fun matchups in the game so it's all good. And I only play brawl and I guess melee, but my melee marth is kinda trash... like you might doubt I can beat lvl 9s trash. lol

edit: OMG!! ROFL!!!! I need to watch the daily show more. Some one donate me cable.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I heard this exact text being aired on the radio this morning in an advertisement while I was driving into work, read aloud by an announcer.

http://www.bushnell.org/index.cgi/44169

FTA: "The drama of love, murder, and hope on Catfish Row springs to teeming life in a dazzling 75th anniversary tour of George Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess coming to The Bushnell June 8-13 in a brand new production with riveting choreography and glamorous costumes. Approved by the Gershwin Estate, produced by veteran opera impresario Michael Capasso, General Manager of New York’s Dicapo Opera Theatre, and in association with noted producer Willette Murphy Klausner, (Three Mo’ Tenors). Porgy is directed by the brilliant African American Charles Randolph-Wright (Mama I Want To Sing).."

Please, someone tell me that I'm not insane for having physically hit the brakes on my car when I heard this announced.

Top Bottom