• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
i rly dun think so. when the japanese bootlegs got here last year there wasnt much hype. just invitationals and private side tourneys happened during evo. n maybe with the /US release there will be a change(perhaps the new chars in the US version may help that) but like the game is hella broken. Its kinda like marvel minus the humongous learning curve. And with its similarities with marvel and gg( to a small extent) I feel like the game reached its peak and was already forgotten about a bit(until US release was announced).

I wouldnt invest into it in all honesty. marvel itself is a better investment and its almost dead
Yeah, this is pretty much why I won't buy a stick for it, even if it is only $40.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
NMH2 is leaked now.
What the hell is wrong with retailers these days?
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sucks man. I'll let you borrow mine if I can ever get it working.

Do you still play melee at all?

Also, GA and I were going to go to your place in TN but freaking SleepyK wouldn't pick up so we could coordinate with him and split gas! T_T >:X

Nite

Smash Champion
Sucks man. I'll let you borrow mine if I can ever get it working.

Do you still play melee at all?

Also, GA and I were going to go to your place in TN but freaking SleepyK wouldn't pick up so we could coordinate with him and split gas! T_T >:X
Yea, I've been playing melee again here and there. Maybe I'll find some money and make it to Apex. Tournaments are too good. Kinda sad I missed Pound, but oh well.

When were you in GA?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Why would anyone want to play any other game with that controller than Monster Hunter?
>.> You probably meant:
"Why would anyone play anything other then Monster Hunter with that controller?"

And I don't plan on it, at least.

Also, Joey:
You're wrong.
<3

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
tvc is fun. my brother updated my wii though so im probably not getting it >_<
>_> Run BannerBomb. Or use the Stagebuilder exploit in Brawl to boot GeckoOS, and run TvC out of GeckoOS like I do.

that controller reminds me of the classic xbox controllers

GORILLAS

aka bulky and ugly as hell
o.O Its the same size as a classic controller currently is, except now you have somewhere to put your hands. Nothing compares to the original XBox controllers...maybe the Sega Dreamcast. MAYBE.

-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey what's one thing sleepyk no longer sucks at?

answering his phone

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You know what else?

SleepyK was the only one who got me a present last year.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I got invited to the beta for LoL because I used to chat with Guinsoo, but I never followed through with it because a) I only own a laptop and b) real life had taken over my real life the way games used to.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hey what's one thing sleepyk no longer sucks at?

answering his phone
SleepyK is also the most amazing present giver ever.

seriously...

[I've been saving the last container of Dunkaroos for something special...but any special event would only be overshadowed by the consumption of the last container of Dunkaroos @_@]

I also don't think I could ever bring myself to break the packaging on that box of Toast-themed Band-aids

<3<3<3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
[I've been saving the last container of Dunkaroos for something special...but any special event would only be overshadowed by the consumption of the last container of Dunkaroos @_@]
Haha this reminded me of Sideways, "You know, the day you open a '61 Cheval Blanc … that's the special occasion" :p

Top Bottom