• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Who cares about cereal? Get to the *****s on the box.

They changed the Cookie Crisp mascot. Where is my pilfering puppy?
they said he wasn't a good role model for kids.
WHAT THE **** KIND OF **** IS THAT!?!
being sociopathic for cocoa puffs is fine, though.
<---absolutely doesn't get arbitrary censorship.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Account=SmashGizmo

do you guiz use ventrillo or skype or something along those lines to chat?

p.s. i played minotaur last night and omg, he is the least fun hero to play in any game ever. I would not touch him with a 10 foot pole.
3 of us have vent but only 2 use it sadly. I'm trying to get some others to use vent but they don't think its that important : / so until rated games come out we pretty much just use the in game chat for mias and ganks.

I have never played him before I stick to Ashe/twitch like 99% of the time. Our group is usually a Tristana, Nidalee, Ashe, Zilean, Sivir, Veigar, and then some one mains random. Thats the main group though we have some people who play on the side but they like to feed to much >.>

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
3 of us have vent but only 2 use it sadly. I'm trying to get some others to use vent but they don't think its that important : / so until rated games come out we pretty much just use the in game chat for mias and ganks.

I have never played him before I stick to Ashe/twitch like 99% of the time. Our group is usually a Tristana, Nidalee, Ashe, Zilean, Sivir, Veigar, and then some one mains random. Thats the main group though we have some people who play on the side but they like to feed to much >.>
ok, well, I'll grab vent incase you guys wanna use it (I usually use skype with my friends).

christ, your group needs some tanks. Nidalee is the least squishy of all those heroes and she's far from sturdy. Guess I'll be sticking to Amumu Sion and ChoGath when I play with you :p.

Do you enjoy playing twitch? Every time I've played him I've always found myself wishing I were playing Teemo or Ashe the entire game.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
That's hot.
pears hilltom

Nite, it was this past summer when Marsfool was still in GA. :( I miss having the three "Mar"s in a car seeing the most absurd devastating things.

Sleepy: I'm so glad. Now that Marsfool is gone I don't know how I'm going to bum a ride to go and see you next time I go to GA. :-/
i'll just go to you imo

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

SleepyK

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think we should update the rankings. This time with Swift since he's back in CT and it's looking like it's going to stay that way for a good bit.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Swift is definitely 2nd. I lost to people I shouldn't lose to (Dmac and D1). I think who you lose to also plays part in the power rankings.

I'm definitely 3rd though. ;)

Noodles is a scrub for not entering tournaments. If he did that he'd definitely make it. PoF you're top 10... just not sure where.

People give thoughts on PR's.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lss8Occowt0
The crowd behind me when I lost to D1 @ 2:10
Never ****ing had that many people behind me. Should've just gone Sheik so my tech skill wouldn't have suffered.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
my only opinion on CT rankings is that it goes:

1. Swift
2. Spawn
3. Mogwai
4. Trademark/Mike$
5. Trademark/Mike$

I always feel like Mike$ is better in friendlies than Trade, but Trade always outplaces him sooooooo... yea... After that, I don't feel like I have any sort of grasp on where CT stands. I omit cort from the list so that I can be #3, but more importantly cause he doesn't go to tournies ever.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There's no way Swift is better than Cort.

At that tournament Cort lost to Mango and Hax.
Swift lost to Hax twice.

That tournament was 5 months ago. Cort still plays... just not in tournament very often.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
D1's like the nicest guy ever, sir Spawn, and that's made him a kind of legend and go-to guy for the NYC community

It's no surprise that when playing someone as good as you, all of NYC is gonna back him up and try to get him through.

It's like, the exact opposite reason everyone on WC yells **** when Mango's playing. They just do it because they're living vicariously through Mango's win.

tl;dr... actually I don't think this post had a point.

SleepyK

but power rankings must include tournament activity.

if a player is not active enough to maintain their placing on the PR then they should be removed or at least dropped.

in cort's case, he should be required to post nudes

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah a couple hours after the match D1 came and apologized about having that hype behind him and was like, "I hope we're not mortal enemies or anything now". I told him, Nah man it's cool. Because he did that, I find him to be a really cool/nice person lol. It was really unnecessary for him to do that, but I'm glad he did because next time I see him I would definitely talk to him.

Edit: Sleepy, doesn't he already give you nudes4free?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
everyone's giving mogwai the automatic 3rd spot because.....

no disrespect. just seems like its automatic and i dont c y
i dunno, is there a good argument for you or Mike$ being above me? I generally think I'm pretty mediocre at this game, so I'm willing to entertain that one of you two is better than me, but I think I'm more consistent than either of you two about beating people I should. I honestly can't remember the last time I beat someone I thought was better than me or lost to someone I thought was worse than me :p

also, dis won time ai beet Mattdotrapedlambchopzthatwontimemirite? in bak to bcak MMs.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I just died a little inside.[/url]

rly? it wasnt that bad
gtfo, salvation was garbs.
nah like the action was better, the technology made more sense and like the visuals were amazing

oh nooooooooooooooooooo
=(

I refuse to believe anything made by McG could surpass Cameron's classics. I will probably never see that movie (I still have never seen Rise of the Machines and I plan to keep it that way).
well u r missing out, the only thing bad about the movie was
arnold showing up

overall, you guys I think are a bit stuck in the past. The way you guys are talking has me convinced that you guys would think that the original highlander was the best or that the batman(made by warner bros) was better than the new one "batman the brave and the bold". And god forbid that i think that Dragonball GT was 10 times better than Dragonball. geesh. you guys are being so biased and nostalgic. Its sickening to be honest.

EDIT:

on a lighter note. I started playing WoW AGAIN!!!!!!

cant decide on my char tho. any help?

Top Bottom