• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
honestly I think it's because the guy stole money from his mom XD!
edit: now I remember...she just hates the idea of people getting away with ****/being *******s...her mom is also a dirty-politics whistle blower so...go figure, huh?

and **** yeah dude, cap'n crunch and water all D-....actually that's ****ing gross.

I HAVE done a Cap'n Crunch gaming session though...it was beast.

I visited a friend in Michigan who didn't have younger siblings or cousins that he had to hand his original NES down to so it was still functional, provided the necessary blowing, of course. So we busted out Mega Man 2 and each had our own box. We'd take turns playing a stage and munch while we watched ^_^

Reioumu

Smash Lord
edit: now I remember...she just hates the idea of people getting away with ****/being *******s...her mom is also a dirty-politics whistle blower so...go figure, huh?

and **** yeah dude, cap'n crunch and water all D-....actually that's ****ing gross.

I visited a friend in Michigan who didn't have younger siblings or cousins that he had to hand his original NES down to so it was still functional, provided the necessary blowing, of course. So we busted out Mega Man 2 and each had our own box. We'd take turns playing a stage and munch while we watched ^_^
God, that just reminds me of this

Hazygoose

Smash Lord

i changed my mind, friend. 2 hours of ness dittos and 2 hours of little ninja brothers, snow bros, and/or battletoads. i'll bring the nes, controllers, games, and game genie. you bring all the CC-Cereals (captain crunch, count chocula, cookie crisp, etc)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
well I haven't had Count Chocula like...ever...maybe once in my entire life @_@

my cereal tier list is really muddy so I'll just list my faves in no particular order:

Reese's Puffs
Lucky Charms
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Honey Bunches Of Oats [Almond]
Fiber One Honey Clusters
Smart Start Soy Protein <---- discontinued ;___;
Cap'n Crunch

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Everyones cereal interests make me cry in pain.

Waffle Crisp
Golden Crisp
Peanut Butter Crunch
Cocoa Pebbles
Count Chocula
Honey Bunches of oats almond (nice toasty)
Apple Cheerios
Frosted Cheerios
Ohs

****ing class at 9. god ****it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
shredded mini wheats

maple flavor

you can ask darc, he ate half my box while he was boozed

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

I did this with a friend in 1989. First time beating it... one of the best nights of my life.

Count Chocula is the best CC cereal.

No doubt.
Yes.

if it aint cinnamon toast crunch its done
Also yes.

shredded mini wheats

maple flavor

you can ask darc, he ate half my box while he was boozed
Shredded frosted mini wheats = not vegetarian. True story. :(

Honey Bunches of Oats with anything is ****.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
maybe the amumu >.>
Whats your account name on it? I play a bunch at night with a **** ton of friends. Its rare that we have less then a 5 man premade going on.
Account=SmashGizmo

do you guiz use ventrillo or skype or something along those lines to chat?

p.s. i played minotaur last night and omg, he is the least fun hero to play in any game ever. I would not touch him with a 10 foot pole.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nite, it was this past summer when Marsfool was still in GA. :( I miss having the three "Mar"s in a car seeing the most absurd devastating things.

Sleepy: I'm so glad. Now that Marsfool is gone I don't know how I'm going to bum a ride to go and see you next time I go to GA. :-/

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Who cares about cereal? Get to the *****s on the box.

They changed the Cookie Crisp mascot. Where is my pilfering puppy?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Seifers pretty ****.

Gunblade has to be the best idea for a weapon......ever.

Lion Heart is also the best limit break in any FF and always will be. Omni Slash is straight but its like comparing Terminator I to II IMO. Lion Heart just blew it out of the water.

Top Bottom