• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Thanks Mogwai. That's the same with me about 90% of the time. I mean c-stick is much easier for up/down air and the other three aerials I'm usually moving towards my opponent so I would use A. However, it's the other 10% of the situations I'm curious about. Such as running away and doing a b-air, doing an up-air in the middle of a combo, b-air or f-air from a ledge... stuff like that.

Still would love Darc's thoughts though. :)
again, I'm not darc, but again, I use c-stick in almost all those situations. falling uair and retreating fair and bair I c-stick. The only time I move in one direction and attack in another and DON'T use the c-stick is when I'm doing a rising dair (hold down, hit X, hit A), but that has very very little utility.

and if I'm rising with a uair, I usually stick jump and use A.

Mogwai, are you still planning on having the smashfest tonight?
yep, I'm still cool to have a fest and house people going to Pakman's for the night. I don't know if anyone besides that car'll make it cause Westchester smashers are in a bit of a lull, but I'm still happy to have you guys over.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Clash of titans remake looks ****....

I think I can do just fine against SW.

I'm going to go into my pool confident. Everyones freaking out about their pools. Whatever, im going to deal with it.

S l o X

Smash Champion
colinnnnnn i only have your home phone so i wont bother calling
uhh yeah im able to go.
my dad can bring me fyi (to mogwais sf)
i think ill just let him bring me ($$$ what time should i leave) and mogwai will you be there around 7:50? i need an address

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So uhh...
How about Dwayne Johnson?

Yeah.

I saw the trailer for "The Tooth Fairy".

I...I don't even...

T_T;

-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
As much as i hate the mario bros itd probably be better for me if he doesnt go fox

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
-____- Well, pound is 100% out of the question now.

I saw avatar today. While pulling out of the theaters, a car came speeding through an underpass and through a yellow light, hitting the back left of my car...

My tiny little hybrind is A-OK, after spinning out a good 900 degrees. He was driving some jeep or some **** and his radiator exploded and one of his tires...its just messed up.

>_> Oh yeah, and it was all my fault according to the cops.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
glad you're okay, nick. why is crappy stuff continuously happening to 4 swords?
good luck at *pound* everyone. i may still be in oklahoma right now but EAST COAST 4 LYFE

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
-____- Well, pound is 100% out of the question now.

I saw avatar today. While pulling out of the theaters, a car came speeding through an underpass and through a yellow light, hitting the back left of my car...

My tiny little hybrind is A-OK, after spinning out a good 900 degrees. He was driving some jeep or some **** and his radiator exploded and one of his tires...its just messed up.

>_> Oh yeah, and it was all my fault according to the cops.
-DD
Yeah, dude, listen to Toasty. Get that legal **** taken care of.

At least you're okay though, man.

Top Bottom