• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
>:/ had a teenager moment, actually im still having it.
i hope i can make it to mogwais tomorrow if hes still open.
also will have a dreaded conversation with my father about pound and stuffs.
pools look interesting for cters. never seen spawn play singles so im looking forward to this. (: (did but didnt pay attention) again gl guys

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I hope you beat SW, PoF.
Thanks Cort! I think hes overrated too.

1. HomeMadeWaffle
1. Noodles
1. Eggz
1. Adumbrodeus
1. Bo-D

Noodles, you'll make it out. You can maybe get 1st/2nd. It's Mario and Doc.
His least favorite match ups are Mario and Doc.

Cactuar is in my pool lol
Watch out, he went Roy VS Frames at Rom 1. This made me sad.

pools seem pretty balanced.
Yeah, its just round 1 of pools though.

Can anyone tell me exactly how good Remen is? I watched footage of him and know hes from Europe....he doesn't look THAT impressive.

masfkintos or whatever? Tyranitor Phantom? Anyone know these people?

And is Cashmooney any good? He looks OK.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You have a better shot at beating SW than Remen is all I have to say. Remen is legit yo.

I wish my pool didn't go from easy to me possibly not getting out now. Ugh. Lol, if I don't make it out of pool 1, I'm going to solve my problems the correct way. At the hotel.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You have a better shot at beating SW than Remen is all I have to say. Remen is legit yo.

I wish my pool didn't go from easy to me possibly not getting out now. Ugh. Lol, if I don't make it out of pool 1, I'm going to solve my problems the correct way. At the hotel.
Lets get hype for Poffy getting out of Pools 1.

You can do it Marc, gawd.

Sounds like fun marc. I think you can do it though. Just stop being a super scrub and play sharp against your opponent, not the character they are playing.
Yeah! This so hard.

Fill your mouth with blood packets and start spitting up blood mid-match. Then refuse to pause and say "no johns".
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I dunno or care, I just love quoting Genesis results when talking about SW being overrated. Besides, if he refused to play without his controller, it's just as bad as, if not worse than, losing to Marfuser69lol with a borrowed controller. Grow a pair and make the best of it if you wanna be a respected player. JMan played with a borrowed controller and underperformed, but hey, he still got top 16, cause he's ****ing JMan and is good enough that he's not worthless without his magical +5 controller of tech skill.

vintage

Smash Cadet
@Darc: Quick question for you. With Jiggly do you find it better to use the A button or the C-stick for aerial attacks? I know spacing is easier with the c-stick but I find it hard to WOP that way since I have to jump between each aerial. Thoughts?

vintage

Smash Cadet
Thanks Mogwai. That's the same with me about 90% of the time. I mean c-stick is much easier for up/down air and the other three aerials I'm usually moving towards my opponent so I would use A. However, it's the other 10% of the situations I'm curious about. Such as running away and doing a b-air, doing an up-air in the middle of a combo, b-air or f-air from a ledge... stuff like that.

Still would love Darc's thoughts though. :)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog, out of curiousity, why do you love Fight Club so much?
Tight script, visual inventiveness, great cinematography, great performances from the 3 leads, excellent use of narration, subtle subversiveness (LOL @ jocks who formed their own fight clubs etc after seeing it) and a rare case of the movie improving on the book (esp the end).
?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Tight script, visual inventiveness, great cinematography, great performances from the 3 leads, excellent use of narration, subtle subversiveness (LOL @ jocks who formed their own fight clubs etc after seeing it) and a rare case of the movie improving on the book (esp the end).
?
Just asking since you tried to name it as a top movie of the last decade lol

I personally loved it up until Project Mayhem came into play. The movie went completely downhill from there (until the end).

Top Bottom