• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
psn: Hazygoose
xbl: Lord Hazy

fat princess is good...i'm still obsessed with castle crashers, though. their new game is supposed to come out this year.

i play killzone 2, fear 2, and t6 on psn...
and halo 3, mvc2, castle crashers, lots of guitar hero/rockbands on xbl...
so just hit me up/add me and we'll play :D i have some more games online-able but am too high to think in depth right now.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
adding. mine is trademark0013
psn: Hazygoose
xbl: Lord Hazy

fat princess is good...i'm still obsessed with castle crashers, though. their new game is supposed to come out this year.

i play killzone 2, fear 2, and t6 on psn...
and halo 3, mvc2, castle crashers, lots of guitar hero/rockbands on xbl...
so just hit me up/add me and we'll play :D i have some more games online-able but am too high to think in depth right now.
Adding both of you. Do either of you have Modern Warfare 2? And trade you have BB right?

Fat Princess is really good, but I lost interest in it rather quickly. There's not enough there to inspire me to keep playing it. Modern Warfare 2 on the other hand....

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Adding both of you. Do either of you have Modern Warfare 2? And trade you have BB right?

Fat Princess is really good, but I lost interest in it rather quickly. There's not enough there to inspire me to keep playing it. Modern Warfare 2 on the other hand....
no MW2, not a big CoD fan. waiting until the new BB because...hakumen won't be as sucky.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Anyone want to play tomorrow(today?) I'm free all day with nothing to do.
Me, 203 980-6616 i'll be in North Haven tho later on.

Spiked_Vicious
trademark0013
Hazygoose
PSN: Yourstillwithme

I'm always on SF4 or playing Final Fantasy 8 right now. lol.

If you don't have sf 4, get it....so I can **** you. :)

Also, get SF HD Remix, Tekken 6, and MVC2 for download if you haven't already you kind of fail.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
so yea, the car going to Pakfest this weekend should come play and crash at my place on Friday.
If you have food and drink. My condo doesn't have much of that stuff. All we have is a fridge full of beer and a freezer full of vodka.

Oh, and cereal.

Trade: Fox is your secondary? You play Brawl? Since when?

*high five* to playing Madden 04. Best one. That's the one with Vick on the cover, right?

Cog: Yeah, I made my AIM sn in middle school and just have used it for a lot of stuff since then so i just keep it the same so i do not get mixed up between accounts.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/265zNvG-kkM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/265zNvG-kkM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

hype hype hype hype hype

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm already budgeting for Super Street Fighter 4. I might even get a six button pad for it.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
If you have food and drink. My condo doesn't have much of that stuff. All we have is a fridge full of beer and a freezer full of vodka.

Oh, and cereal.

Trade: Fox is your secondary? You play Brawl? Since when?

*high five* to playing Madden 04. Best one. That's the one with Vick on the cover, right?

Cog: Yeah, I made my AIM sn in middle school and just have used it for a lot of stuff since then so i just keep it the same so i do not get mixed up between accounts.
I wouldn't feel bad, I've had my AIM name for like 11 years and same with hotmail. dating myself: speaking of hotmail, when I was in High School, EMAILING was new and the cool thing to do.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/265zNvG-kkM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/265zNvG-kkM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Starting to see why this was not DLC. :)

I'm already budgeting for Super Street Fighter 4. I might even get a six button pad for it.
You better have this on night of release so we can play.

That goes for everyone else w a ps3. We should all do a room together. lol. It will be like an online smashfest.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Q1 2010 is just too stacked. God of War 3 and Bioshock 2 are already too much, not to mention everything else coming out in the next three months.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i don't even like shooters that much

but bioshock 2, AvP, and global agenda all launch in february. i will have absolutely no free time from when those launch until like summer.

vintage

Smash Cadet
8 sound good?

I could possibly do earlier, but I'm dying to stick to my gym habits for the new year.
Sounds good to me.

Oh New Year's resolutions... I don't see the point in making them, but I'm happy they exist because I was able to buy a treadmill on the cheap. :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright I'm going to add everyone right now.

Alexander, Chuck starts in 5 days! You excited? :D

I'm really afraid of getting MW2. I don't think I would ever leave my ps3.

Edit: Pound 3 pools up tonight. I hope my pool isn't ridiculously hard.

Top Bottom