• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I can change mine to Joker Mewtwo if you want, Seb.

>_>

The redcap manakin is getting slightly old.
Sure, if you want lol. Joker Mewtwo *****

nope, c-stick jumps. I'm over that though, the rest of the controls are 100% melee.

Fox is better at the higher levels, but doing his combos is way harder than Falcon's and he doesn't have grab combos :p
Yoshi is also ******** in 64. Uptilt gayness

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
lol, Yoshi's good because of DJC non-sense, utilt has very little to do with it. I'm not fast enough at that **** to feel good with Yoshi though... like, I can't just bust people's shields with DJC nair/dairs like I should be able to :(, instead I just combo into dair for like 57981237549237549% and then hope to land ftilt -> fair :p

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I know I'm a few days late, but Happy New Year CT!
:3 Hiii Jam.

ACTUALLY, nevermind I completely forgot that I'm busy from 3-10. <_< ****. Sorry.

And happy new year.
xD well, I/You can come over from 10 to 1 or something. Grab lunch or something.
:3 Up to you.

CF in 64 is so dumb. I got the wii version over break and usmash/fthrow -> uair * 4561872647712930871645765738465 -> up B is imba...

also, I was really happy they made the controls more like Melee for the Gamecube controller so that I don't run up and taunt when I wanted to grab.
Hm...maybe I wanna get a new .wad for it.

DD changed his avatar?!?! No more Joker Mewtwo??!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
T.T I knew it would upset you, I apologize. But uhh...
OH I HAVE AN IDEA HOLD ON.
*runs to photoshop*
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
nope, c-stick jumps. I'm over that though, the rest of the controls are 100% melee.

Fox is better at the higher levels, but doing his combos is way harder than Falcon's and he doesn't have grab combos :p
I think Fox is just more fun and better than Falcon. His lasers are similar to Falcos in melee because they offer the best stage control, his speed is superb, his combos imo are simple, and his recovery is pretty good.

pika is just uber gay. Like, Fox Melee gay.

S l o X

Smash Champion
(4 pages late)
cfalcon IS gay in 64. the Wii64 ssb64 controls are gay. grab with r? fml

We only played once but I'm going to take a stab at it.

Marth, Roy, Falco, Fox, Ness (didnt play your ganon)

Your Roy > your Falco, probably because you know your gimp game a lot more and you know Roy has the firaz. f-smash > all.
Marth is obvious first. Your Fox...I don't remember too well but I'm sure he places above your Ness. >>

I'm mad we didn't do Nittos. I would've wrecked you :DD (sike)

D: I want to go to Pakmans smashfest in westbuba**** but theres no way my dad would drive down there. (9th) [probably not worth the drive anyway]
If anyone is open the 9th let me know sometime before Friday...or if theres anything local happening.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Yeah.
Does going to the download channel thing make you have to update your Wii? :/ I already put HB channel up in that ***** and I want to download some more N64 games.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yeah.
Does going to the download channel thing make you have to update your Wii? :/ I already put HB channel up in that ***** and I want to download some more N64 games.
Talk to me on AIM. I'll show you what to do =D.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
I doubt I could attend even though you're about 20 min. away because my ride/dad is never around on the weekdays until about 5-7ish. I don't think I'd ask for a ride from anyone here because I don't want anyone to have to role through the projects :D

tl;dc : i highly doubt i'll make it, depending on what time your gonna end it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
grab was always R in 64
Well, yeah, but you didn't use the gamecube controller. Z Button is much easier to use to grab on the GC Controller. Plus with Z being taunt, its kinda in the way.

:3
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I know I'm a few days late, but Happy New Year CT!
lol Jam I just played Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game the other day (never watched the show so I had no idea wtf was going on) and I recognized your board name. The person playing Gaius ended up getting 2 cylon cards and screwed us over by giving his second one to the Admiral in the 2nd round. I really like the game even though I've never watched the show.

Also Happy New Year indeed!

S l o X

Smash Champion
slox gay name sox better name
i should change gay name to something different i feel like an imposter ct falco main faker

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:o OOOOHHHHH! It would be at Mogwais...which I think is kinda near Sandras? Hm...what time on Friday?
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
learning BB is fun

*runs into a spammy jin*

:(

*blocks/3c under stuff*

:)

wait until you fight decent tagers. Tagers throws are worse than Zangiefs HP Pile Driver.

I got bored of Blaz Blue in like two weeks. Even after I switched my main from Ragna to Hakumen I was just like, "SSF4 is out in like a month."

Plus, Tekken 6 is better than BB too. Pakman will back me up with that. I also thought GG was 10X more fun and the characters are like the cheasiest things ever.

A blob, an ice guy, a fire guy, a girl vampire, a robot with a mini cell phone, a female robot, a puppet master. WTF? Tekken has the Panda and a Robot too but at least a good 75% of the characters in that game make sense.

That's the most random set of characters ever in a video game since Street Combat on the SNES. If anyone remembers that game.......*high five*

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I shouldve started this a week ago. No more sessions until after pound. Not even in hotel room. I am training myself in an alternative way.

I am going to send a mass PM/text message about new haven county traveling to pound WED. keep your ears open

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I am training myself in an alternative way.

I am going to send a mass PM/text message about new haven county traveling to pound WED. keep your ears open
I'm doing the same thing myself. I've been doing lots of reading as opposed to playing lately.

Will do.

Pounds going to to be sooo fun.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think it's important to play or at least work on specific concepts for the sake of maintaining (preferably improving) your tech skill, but it's good to take a break from time to time. I find it's a lot easier to analyze and come up with strats while watching or even just thinking about it.

Also, Tager is the worst character in BlazBlue. Lol.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
ok guys i need help.

i'mma sell back my 360 and games to gamestop and dont kno what to get for ps3 wit the game credits

prolly tekken 6 and sf4, but if anythings left over idk

i'm thinkin btwn TVC or KoF. i kno nothing about either of these games tho. so which ones better/deeper community/more life/blah blah

thnx in advance

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ok guys i need help.

i'mma sell back my 360 and games to gamestop and dont kno what to get for ps3 wit the game credits

prolly tekken 6 and sf4, but if anythings left over idk

i'm thinkin btwn TVC or KoF. i kno nothing about either of these games tho. so which ones better/deeper community/more life/blah blah

thnx in advance
TvC.
Or get Borderlands if you don't really need a third fighting game, because its awesome.

Also: My brother makes me happy, you guys should play with him and make him more awesome. Screw 15/16 year old players that are awesome, lets get some ****ing 12 year olds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSR3jOApYBQ
>_> Hes the Falco.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I really, REALLY love Litchi, but if Arc Systems ever does make GG for PS3/360, I'll probably never touch BB again.

Top Bottom