• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I think it's important to play or at least work on specific concepts for the sake of maintaining (preferably improving) your tech skill, but it's good to take a break from time to time. I find it's a lot easier to analyze and come up with strats while watching or even just thinking about it.

Also, Tager is the worst character in BlazBlue. Lol.
Yup, I'm doing more than just reading. SPAWN showed me something amazing about VS Mode the other day that I never knew and It's awesome.

Tager is definitely not the worst character....at all. He goes even w V-13, his grabs do an insane amount of damage and if he magnetizes you.....you're pretty ****ed. Bang is definitely the worst and its arguabe that hes better than Hakumen IMO.

ok guys i need help.

i'mma sell back my 360 and games to gamestop and dont kno what to get for ps3 wit the game credits

prolly tekken 6 and sf4, but if anythings left over idk
Good choices sir. Now we can play both of those online. :)

Metal Gear 4 is incredible, Heavenly Sword is a great God Of War like game, Little Big Planet is fun w multiple people, Infamous is really fun I heard, Mirrors Edge is cheap and is supposedly pretty technical, and of course Blaz Blue.

I don't really play anything else. I stopped playing Basketball games after last years batch and I always wait till when Madden goes mad cheap to get it.

if Arc Systems ever does make GG for PS3/360, I'll probably never touch BB again.
I agree with this. The characters in GG are better. I had much more fun playing GG.

EDIT:

Nick- http://www.qj.net/qjnet/news/scan-dissidia-final-fantasy-headed-to-ps3-xbox-360.html

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yup, I'm doing more than just reading. SPAWN showed me something amazing about VS Mode the other day that I never knew and It's awesome.

Nick- http://www.qj.net/qjnet/news/scan-dissidia-final-fantasy-headed-to-ps3-xbox-360.html
1) What awesome thing? The name glitch so you can just play by yourself?

2) Dissidia on the PS3/360? Seems pretty unnecessary, but I may get a PS3 for it...if it turns out to be true and/or worth it. Don't really feel the need to get one yet. Yet.

Also, Bolt, I'm not headed over until I hear from you and know you're awake so call me LOL.
860 510 3364.

-DD

bolt.

Smash Ace

2) Dissidia on the PS3/360? Seems pretty unnecessary, but I may get a PS3 for it...if it turns out to be true and/or worth it. Don't really feel the need to get one yet. Yet.

Also, Bolt, I'm not headed over until I hear from you and know you're awake so call me LOL.
860 510 3364.

-DD
Hihihihihi.

Please bring your memory card. =D

vintage

Smash Cadet
I dunno, I think so though...

I'm thinking of having a pre-Pakfest fest at my crib on Friday, would people be interested in such activities?
Are you going to Pak's? Our plan (POF, Noodles, Spawn, Me) was to play at POF's that Friday and then drive down the next morning. Your place is on the way if we can crash there.

How do you do that?

Hihihihihi.

Please bring your memory card. =D
How long are you guys playing for? I have some errands to run but I could stop over later. Call me: 508-648-8314.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I won't play SF until after pound 4 because I just won

10 in a row online w Abel and beat a vast variety of different characters. Abels so good because he builds his EX gauge REALLY FAST and his rolls help w camping and his throw game is off the charts.

I guess i'll just remember that ten in a row streak w my low tier if i get into a tight spot at pound and that I am indeed a smart player, I've just got to be more confident and actually THINK during my matches as opposed to just dairing all day w Falco or some crap.

I also beat my broter 5 games in a row last night in RBI Baseball. Never have done that in my life. Guess I should just stop playing games with other people till pound. lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Marth Falco Roy Fox Ganon Ness

DD - I have can play now until 5 for from 7 - whenever, but if its from 7 - whenever I will probably be more tired than the first time we played when I had my wisdom teeth taken out because of crossfit.
Marth Falco Ganon/Roy Fox Ness

Didn't play your Roy but I don't see it being better than your Ganon.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
ok guys i need help.

i'mma sell back my 360 and games to gamestop and dont kno what to get for ps3 wit the game credits

prolly tekken 6 and sf4, but if anythings left over idk
Uncharted and Uncharted: Among Thieves. Flower. Demon's Souls. Infamous. MGS4. Resistance and Resistance 2. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Killzone 2.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
How do you do that?

How long are you guys playing for? I have some errands to run but I could stop over later. Call me: 508-648-8314.
to do that you need to select a character as one controller, then on a second player you need to coordinate yourself so you enter the name entry and go back from the character select screen at the same time, at which point you'll enter the stage select screen for some reason. Then just choose a stage and bro out.

And I just left. Sorry =[
Just call me next time XD
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Uncharted is mad fun. I'm playing through the first one right.

My brother got Batman AA, hopefully that's good.

Bioshock is good right? Just bought that for like 15$ on ps3.

All I gotta get now is the GOW Collection so I can play through that.

Are Little Big Planet and Fat Princess good?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Uncharted is mad fun. I'm playing through the first one right.

My brother got Batman AA, hopefully that's good.

Bioshock is good right? Just bought that for like 15$ on ps3.

All I gotta get now is the GOW Collection so I can play through that.

Are Little Big Planet and Fat Princess good?
Arkham Asylum is pretty good I hear. Bioshock is ****ing amazing. LittleBigPlanet is good but you have to invest a lot of time before you can learn how to make good levels.

Fat Princess is fun, but not as great as everyone thought it would be. I would advise you to get Flower instead of Fat Princess if you're looking to get a Playstation Store game. Flower's really ****ing good.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I love Fat Princess, Spawn, and will quickly play with you.

I find that it's alot like DotA, in that when playing with a good group of people online, the matches get all the better and are really quite amazing and long.

However, my only problems with Fat Princess are the lack of upkeep by the developers. They patched it twice, and have since kind of abandoned the updates. It's slightly glitchy, but none of it is gamebreaking. It's actually really balanced, considering the five class options.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks Joey. :) Sounds good HAB.

I'm so ****ing excited for Pound!

Vintage, I'll show you Friday.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Joey, you wouldn't want to do that. Fox is soooooo much more fun.

Thumbs, are you going to be at skyheart's at all?

S l o X

Smash Champion
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Name_Entry_glitch
Single Person Melee
This glitch allows you to play alone, with no opponents.
Set the mode to time, bonus, or coin, time limit to whatever you wish. Next, choose your character, but choose no opponent. Use Method One of the Name Entry glitch. If you performed the glitch correctly, you should be fighting alone.
-
METHOD ONE
Place the cursor of your controller over the name field on the character select screen. On this controller, press A and B simultaneously. Release A, but hold onto B. Scroll down to the "Name Entry" button. If you press A again at the same moment that the game attempts to go back to the menu because of the B button, the game will skip to the Stage Selection screen. Select the stage. If it loads properly, the game has not frozen and you have correctly performed Method One of the Name Entry glitch!
//////////////////////////////
name entry glitch, with it i plan on practicing a lot more / actually practicing.
official melee 6 months :DDD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be at his house Friday at around 4 or so. Are people gonna be at the hotel on Friday?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD that might have been the worst explanation ever :(
>=[ I was just posting while waiting for my hot pocket to finish.

v_v;; No johns.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Name_Entry_glitch
Single Person Melee
This glitch allows you to play alone, with no opponents.
Set the mode to time, bonus, or coin, time limit to whatever you wish. Next, choose your character, but choose no opponent. Use Method One of the Name Entry glitch. If you performed the glitch correctly, you should be fighting alone.
-
METHOD ONE
Place the cursor of your controller over the name field on the character select screen. On this controller, press A and B simultaneously. Release A, but hold onto B. Scroll down to the "Name Entry" button. If you press A again at the same moment that the game attempts to go back to the menu because of the B button, the game will skip to the Stage Selection screen. Select the stage. If it loads properly, the game has not frozen and you have correctly performed Method One of the Name Entry glitch!
//////////////////////////////
name entry glitch, with it i plan on practicing a lot more / actually practicing.
official melee 6 months :DDD

>=[
Ah well.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
PS3 owners wanna gimme your tag? Mine is Marc2990 because it had to start with a letter and couldn't really use special characters so Spawninsertsomethingstupidhere would've been horrble.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Fat Princess is amazing, Trademark.

We should play online sometime.
kk
PS3 owners wanna gimme your tag? Mine is Marc2990 because it had to start with a letter and couldn't really use special characters so Spawninsertsomethingstupidhere would've been horrble.
u could have used underscore or "SPAWNx______"
Yeah, I believe so. We'll see what happens. Btw my PSN is Spiked_Vicious
adding. mine is trademark0013

Top Bottom