• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
I was like 9 or something and played some hardcore UT2k4. (instagib ctf)
After I quit that a few years later I bought Unreal Champ...2? ***** xbl.

D: ahh past times.

@ spawn thanks i forgot that tonight = 1/7 and thought it was tomorrow night. (pretty interested in pools) hope you guys make it out of first round of pools. good luck D:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Q1 2010 is just too stacked. God of War 3 and Bioshock 2 are already too much, not to mention everything else coming out in the next three months.
Q1 2010 looks outright crazy, it's like everyone aimed for Christmas but missed a deadline and had to push back.

(not including the aforementioned GoW3 and Bioshock 2)
Bayonetta
No More Heroes 2
Tatsunoko vs Capcom USA
Mass Effect 2
Sands of Destruction
Dante's Inferno
Lost Planet 2
Sega All-Stars Racing
Shiren the Wanderer
Red Steel 2
White Knight Chronicles
Fragile
Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney
Yakuza 3
FF13
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey
Mega Man 10
Monster Hunter Tri
Pokemon HeartGold/SilverSoul
Sin & Punishment 2

<marquee>:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:</marquee>

Chuck starts in 5 days! You excited? :D
Can't wait! :o

http://www.bravenewgamer.com/2010/01/the-voice-of-duke-nukem-facetiously-confirms-duke-nukem-forever/ said:
A fan asked Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem, about the status of the mythical game. "I'm not allowed to speak on that subject, sir," St. John explained. "He's asking about Duke Nukem Forever, let me go ahead and tell you right now that I’m not allowed to talk about Dukem Nukem Forever. The crowd of course groaned in disappointment to the statement, to which St. John facetiously responded, "No, no, don’t be disappointed. Read between the lines. Why am I not allowed to talk about it?"
hype hype hype hype hype

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
noooooooooooooooooooo

=(
Q1 2010 looks outright crazy, it's like everyone aimed for Christmas but missed a deadline and had to push back.

(not including the aforementioned GoW3 and Bioshock 2)
Bayonetta
No More Heroes 2
Tatsunoko vs Capcom USA
Mass Effect 2
Sands of Destruction
Dante's Inferno
Lost Planet 2
Sega All-Stars Racing
Shiren the Wanderer
Red Steel 2
White Knight Chronicles
Fragile
Yakuza 3
FF13
Mega Man 10
Monster Hunter Tri
Pokemon HeartGold/SilverSoul
Sin & Punishment 2
MHTri, SSF4, and Lost Planet 2 were pushed into Q2...its a good thing I suppose, since their idea behind it was "Less games to get in the way of sales."

It makes sense...but like...blargh.

Swift! You play MH?

ALSO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IodilhtJA6c&feature=player_embedded

GOD EATER COMES OUT FOR PSP IN FEB!
WOO!

-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
No More Heroes 2

Mega Man 10
*nmh2 looks awesome. supposed to be more serious, but still looks like it's full of the same type of humor.

*edgeworth has his own game? awesome, something new for my ds finally

*shin megami tensei hell yes

*wasn't even aware of MM10 since i stopped reading general video game updates. too good.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
no but i heard it was beast. I had lost planet on my pc but i erased it like a newb.

lost planet 2
MH
dark void

I wanna play them capcom games badly. they look to have potential
MH gets people into their primal instincts. Kill or be killed
by that 400 foot tall firebreathing dragon with poisonous talons

And then when you snap out of it and analyze everything, it gets really deep, while still maintaining an entirely skill-based gameplay.

And then you add 1 to 3 more players...and harder missions...and omfg I'm gonna go play it.

But yeah, if you get MHTri, we should totally play together. I've already played through most of it in Japanese over the summer, so yeah, its pretty neat.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I have a chance to get out of pools

my only problem is this

I have to do

Marth ditto
Sheik

My two least favorite match ups.

Worst case scenario I counter pick a horrible stage for Marth and choose Sheik I guess.

and I could always be a nub and use Fox for Sheik.
Silent Wolf is in my pool. Always wanted to play him.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
im gonna get ***** http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=7280

This was hilarious
LOL yeah. I was looking at pools last night and I was going to comment, but my laptop got unplugged and died v_v;;
So I just went to bed.

I have a chance to get out of pools

my only problem is this

I have to do

Marth ditto
Sheik

My two least favorite match ups.

Worst case scenario I counter pick a horrible stage for Marth and choose Sheik I guess.

and I could always be a nub and use Fox for Sheik.
Silent Wolf is in my pool. Always wanted to play him.
Yeah! I'm hyped for your pools for you. I don't know how on top of things your Sheik is, and its best to stick with what you know. Like, I don't know how to fight the fast fallers with Sheik, so I use Mewtwo, because I know the matchups. So I don't lose quite as bad, or get frustrated. So yeah, I'd stick to Marth if I were you. You can handle Marth dittos, and play patiently and you can get Sheik downed.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
wth DD is on LL?

since when!

I hope you beat SW, PoF.
I've been using Spawn's account for months, but then I felt like saying things and not holding Spawn accountable for the things I say, so I got one for myself.

xD So about a week ago now, officially.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
1. HomeMadeWaffle
1. Noodles
1. Eggz
1. Adumbrodeus
1. Bo-D

Noodles, you'll make it out. You can maybe get 1st/2nd. It's Mario and Doc.

Do I have to worry about anyone in my pool? I don't know any of these people... who do they play and what region are they from?

1. Lon
1. Spawn
1. UberLoser
1. Bluefoxxt@live.com
1. D1
1. HDL

HDL = Lord HDL = Marth from NJ right?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah I have played D1 a few times and his Fox is patient. He is a smart player who is very aware of his techskill, meaning he plays very safe and doesn't go for ridiculous stuff unless he knows he can do it flawlessly.

bolt.

Smash Ace
I'm going to make it out of pools. =D
I know my pool is good, but I have been practicing really hard for lots of time, and I'm starting to feel more confident.
Oh and I'm really looking forward to playing axe. I hope he goes pikachu.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Pakman, Mogwai Swift and Cog are all right. D1's a fantastic player but he does main Marth, with some Fox and Sheik on the side.

I'd suggest meeting up with Pakman and learning the Yoshi matchup too. D1's Yoshi is one of the few that's worth mentioning, right next to Pak's.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm going to make it out of pools. =D
I know my pool is good, but I have been practicing really hard for lots of time, and I'm starting to feel more confident.
Oh and I'm really looking forward to playing axe. I hope he goes pikachu.
Axe will definitely go Pikachu vs. you. I can give you some practice at the matchup tomorrow night if you guys decide to roll through.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Seb I am so jealous. Obviously I want to go to Pound but more than anything else I want to do low tier friendlies.

Specifically DJC'er friendlies. Like my Mewtwo or Ness against Pak's Yoshi.

EDIT: Also, good shiit getting pooled with Cactus. I'm even more jealous now.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
My pool:
1. Chibosempai
2. mathos
3. Quaz
4. Vwins

Most likely I won't beat Vwins but I'm sure I can beat the other 3.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Seb I am so jealous. Obviously I want to go to Pound but more than anything else I want to do low tier friendlies.

Specifically DJC'er friendlies. Like my Mewtwo or Ness against Pak's Yoshi.

EDIT: Also, good shiit getting pooled with Cactus. I'm even more jealous now.
Haha we'll do TONS of them the next tourny we're both at :)

and LOL this is like the third or fourth time I've had to face Cactus in tourny. I'm screwed.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Swift if it's uberice or whatever who does he play and how good is he?

I'm pretty sure I can get 1st seed in my pool.

Top Bottom