• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick-You should have come over. Vintage and bolt are at my house drinking and we are chillin playin smash and ****ttt

my stupid ****ijggg car is sitll in thee ship so i couldntt go anywhere. dumb.
>.> Nah man. Ain't safe to drive. Too many drunk drivers. I'll be over on Sunday/Monday.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
:/ We left NY at 3AM.
Was cool though, probably one of my favorite New Years Eve with the family.
lol my cousins are such bad influences, basically drank vodka and soda half the time while dancing (i CANT dance mind you)

HAPPY NEW YEARS :DDD 5H LATE BUT WHO CARES ?!?@?!#@!
;D idk if i can make it that sunday because thats right before i start school. maybe sat / fri if you guys are down for it or something i might be able to get up there. if anything...yeah. let me know whats going down :DDD (im a little hispanic kid :DDD)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Is anyone planning on going to PAX East? I think I may be volunteering.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Cort:
http://www.smogon.com/

You've been taught.

Pokemon is really an electronic playing card game. You build your team to anticipate popular strategies and have its own unique and carfully calculated damage output/winning strat.

AKA: Go to OU Tier, pick out 6 pokemon, use some of their recommended strats, and have a blast/boring time sitting on WiFi waiting for the moves to go.

-DD

Brookman

Smash Hero
I like net battle and shoddy battle.

online pokemon with max stats is way more fun than console pokemon.

noodles

Smash Champion
iunno much about jiggs, but do you HAVE to double jump to get that rest? It looked like if you didnt it might have been more accurate

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
No you don't.

It's cool to **** up DI though from jumping from one side to the other to aim the rest.

I just ****ed up is all.

and thanks Garrett :3

S l o X

Smash Champion
thanks for having mee over pof :DDD
had fun . i was really quite D: butttttt idk i guess i will be really quite for a while. im actually really talkative after i meet someone (and on the boards?)

also bad day for falco for me. D:

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
LOL pof where is your signature from, its so funny
This scrub poster who was a worse poster than I am currently. The kid came onto smashboards thinking he was top five in the world before playing anyone and then got *****. He went to Gamestop tournaments and thought he was good. lol.

"Hi, I'm Darc."

I really want to play you at pound....although Silent Spetre, MaNg0, and Armada are higher on my list. I want to see how good i do Vs your jigs now because ive gotten much better at the match up. <3

beast.
i wish i was good at something.
You moonwalk nicely w Falcon, better than I do.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So does anyone still go to the Battlegrounds in Manchester or Vernon or wherever?

I was thinking of taking a ride up there one weekend to see Redman since we go way back and I haven't seen him since the Battlegrounds Waterbury was still open.

I know Smashers used to go up there sometimes, so I just wanted to see if anyone was planning on doing anything up there ever again?

vintage

Smash Cadet
thanks for having mee over pof :DDD
had fun . i was really quite D: butttttt idk i guess i will be really quite for a while. im actually really talkative after i meet someone (and on the boards?)
LOL, Seriously! I've never seen someone that talkative on a forum and that quiet in real life. Did my manly stubble scare you?! :p

Top Bottom