• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Well I know THAT, but I've seen posts of various lengths with and without quotes that do/don't display signatures. I'm wondering if there's an exact requirement.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
The Creation of Pacman = win

I was hoping that we'd be playing NSMB Wii together on the interweb, but apparently Nintendo has left out online play all together. I'm still getting the game, but why there would be no online co-op or competitive play is totally beyond me.

Cort

Apple Head

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

S l o X

Smash Champion
Controller is perfectly fine for Melee IMO. I have to write a page reflection on a debate I didn't see(or take part in), this is a true testament to my bsing skills.

Hope you enjoy that Cog, that seems awesome.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
perhaps change the grip on the analog stick so it doesn't wear away and when it does it's not as big of an issue

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
O_O How much clothing were they wearing during shooting?
Well, judging from the last 10 seconds, they were wearing those short shorts, and probably some strapless bra or corset kinda thing.

>_> I loved that song though. Music video was kinda weird.
Chick with Half-Purple face was the hottest.
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Well, judging from the last 10 seconds, they were wearing those short shorts, and probably some strapless bra or corset kinda thing.

>_> I loved that song though. Music video was kinda weird.
Chick with Half-Purple face was the hottest.
-DD
I'd go with the girl with the peace sign face.

And maybe the one with the short hair. She looks like she's having the most fun. :D

Top Bottom