• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Brookman *hhgi fevi* I asw whta yuo ddi trehe.

Seapinkg leki tshi si ptyrte fcnkugi asemow.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just entered Moonside johns haha. I talked to one person and just assumed it was a random order. T_T

Brookman

Smash Hero
your browser is not better than mcfox's.. .which unfortunately means we can't be your friend anymore. . :[

Brookman

Smash Hero
and the jayz song was on, ya a jayz song was on. and a jayz song was on, ya a jayz song was on. . .then a birtney song came on, ya a britney song cam on. and a britney song was on, ya a britney song was on. . .

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
and the jayz song was on, ya a jayz song was on. and a jayz song was on, ya a jayz song was on. . .then a birtney song came on, ya a britney song cam on. and a britney song was on, ya a britney song was on. . .
So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies go away! Noddin' my head like "yeah!" Movin' my hips like "yeah!" Got my hands up they're playing my song, you know I'm gonna be OK, yeaaaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it's a party in the USA!

gosh, her lyrics are so inspirational.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies go away! Noddin' my head like "yeah!" Movin' my hips like "yeah!" Got my hands up they're playing my song, you know I'm gonna be OK, yeaaaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it's a party in the USA!

gosh, her lyrics are so inspirational.
Yeah, they inspire people like me to wipe record companies off the face of the earth. Hollywood Records will be the first to go.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Top Bottom