• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
Mogwai falco is like the same though XD. Cept you can do much off his grab/shine doesnt have a set distance.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
my favorite is when darc jumps inside me, explodes, then falls asleep

but his jab attack is terrible and pretty useless

trademark0013

Smash Champion
summarizing things like that doesn't work because you can summarize anybody and make them sound boring.
logic was kind of ****.
i shall apply this in class from now on
i shall call it, sleepyk logic
http://maps.google.nl/maps?f=q&sour....156739,5.37593&spn=0.001771,0.00567&t=h&z=18

notice what's going on, then click the up arrow thing to progress up the street
and sure, half of the time you're not doing anything wrong, but most of the time you post about melee.... and most of that time you're wrong.

or you just post your opinion like it's a fact. is it really that hard not to post your opinion like it's the correct one?
plus pof doesnt play the game at a certain level or even see certain aspects, hence why his opinions have no validity. hes basing them all on what he sees, which is never whats really going on.
example: u see fox shine. u dont see what led up to the shine. u only see "he pushed down b? thats easy" u dont see the bait to get the opponent to go where fox wanted him to go

SleepyK

I basically used Solid Jake's CTCon logic.

"Why take a shower when I'm just going to get dirty again? Not my fault"

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Let's stop talking about how dumb Garrett is and start talking about how amazing I am for doing 70 Super Jumps in Mario RPG last night.

I'M GOING FOR THE GOLD.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Let's stop talking about how dumb Garrett is and start talking about how amazing I am for doing 70 Super Jumps in Mario RPG last night.

I'M GOING FOR THE GOLD.
That is pretty amazing.

I need to stop being a ***** and just beat that game again. I've been stuck in the sewers for like four years.

SleepyK

ahhh, the sewers. belome is annoying.

i have a friend who gets 100 jumps just about every time.
he also can time most attacks and get 0 damage <_<
idk how he does it

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Geno Boost is broken, Geno Whirl kills any normal enemy in the game (and Exor lol) in one hit with a timed hit. He's also really fast and I think his best weapon is just as powerful as Bowser's.

He's not broken like Peach but he's really good.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I got 66 after like 20 minutes of solid effort. I'm hoping to get 100 by the end of the week.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Moonside is really fun. I'm lagging so bad in it though xD.

Also lol @ jab being bad for jiggs. Definitely doesn't set up for anything when they're on the ground laying there and are going to 100% guaranteed get up normally after they're jabbed.

Brookman

Smash Hero
moonside Is Really Fun. I'm Lagging So Bad In It Though Xd.

Also Lol @ Jab Being Bad For Jiggs. Definitely Doesn't Set Up For Anything When They're On The Ground Laying There And Are Going To 100% Guaranteed Get Up Normally After They're Jabbed.
Qft .

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

=[ Does anyone know where all of these .gif files for Mewtwo's moves/hitboxes in debug mode are?
I found them once, can't find them since.
-DD

Top Bottom