• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
You're the one claiming to have experience in wresting dicks from the mouths of faggots.

Man why am I still awake?
When did I ever claim I put ***** in my mouth? Are you confusing me with Cort?

edit:

I was going to double post this but I don't want an infraction. Anyway I was wondering how many people would be interested in a monlthy melee tournament? Most likely in Vernon, unless someone wants to talk to DM. Before I go talk to Mike about this I wanna know if anyone is actually willing to go to these things. I'll be running it with anyone who is willing to help as well.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'd be interested in cort, aesir, and zoso putting ***** in each others' mouths

noodles

Smash Champion
Aesir id be willing to talk at dm for it if you need someone to, but vernon sounds good too.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I fourth it

I already talked to Mile at Battleground, and I have the place reserved for Sunday December 13th. I'll be posting the tournament thread in the next few days, but I'm checking on a few other things first.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
*****, et cetera.

Demetri, I would be down for monthlies and would go as often as I possibly could.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

edit:

I was going to double post this but I don't want an infraction. Anyway I was wondering how many people would be interested in a monlthy melee tournament? Most likely in Vernon, unless someone wants to talk to DM. Before I go talk to Mike about this I wanna know if anyone is actually willing to go to these things. I'll be running it with anyone who is willing to help as well.
whatever you decide yo do aim/pm me a rundown plz.

Aesir

Smash Master
Seems like a consensus of a yes. I'll talk to Mike in the near future, it would be nice for Ct to have a monthly.

And Yeah Noodles if you could talk to DM for me that would be great, they don't know me very well so they might be more willing to do it if they talk to you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

edit:

>_> ...I like the sound of Vernon...since its closer...to me now...and stuff...
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
Attendees are nice so id rather wait till after november XD. Unless it ends up being this month the next good date is probably 12/19. Saffron city is the 5th, Id say the 12 but jams is the next day, which might hinder attendance for him/tunes biweekly falls there.

noodles

Smash Champion

For people that haven't seen it in the pound 4 thread, thats the hitbox in mk's tornado(dont know the frame)

Edit: sorry for double posting >_<

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

For people that haven't seen it in the pound 4 thread, thats the hitbox in mk's tornado(dont know the frame)

Edit: sorry for double posting >_<
>3> Thats not even the real hitbox, thats just a graphical assumption of the size/shape of the hitbox.

I'd go into more detail, but no one else in this thread partakes in brawl-hackery.

OMFG where did that come from?
Looks like India.
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
WTFFF cross posted on the ROM thread

"holy CRAP i just realized this is at the beginning of my one week break meaning i can GO WTF

anyone passing by CT wanna give me a ride if they can???????"

I am such an idiot. Why didn't I notice this earlier -_-;.

Who from CT is going, how are rides workin' out?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
The first two hitboxes of Snake's jab combo look like two giant pen!ses exploding out of his midsection.

*****, etc.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'd go to monthlies. I don't know when would be good to hold it though...

This month RoM. Next month is Saffron/Jam's, then January is Pound, Spoc in February.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
omg lak uf attendnds n ct terneez ur al scrubz lololool

anyone else here keep up with smbc theater?

Top Bottom