• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Mmm High & Dry.

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txb578ta7Ao << The Tourist. My buddy plays drums for them even though he goes to school for guitar, what a nub :D They play around the Berklee campus if any of you are in the area.

Any of you all listen to The Dear Hunter? The guy used to be in Receiving End of Sirens back in the day. Anyway, I enjoy them.
I love The Dear Hunter... seen em 3 times so far and will go see them whenever possible.

YBB is amazing. Mmmmm indeed.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
If you don't love this song then I can't be your friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MRu8N2K0NY
If you don't hate this song then I can't be your friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjvpGt4r44
I agree.

I lol'd at Cogs response to Darc with his link. I agree w Cog for once....

I want Pound 4 :[.

What are your plans? Was talking to noodles and him and i are thinking of getting a bunch of people and splitting a hotel. Housing is going to be a *****. Also....plane? Car?

Edit-I wish I could go to Rom II. I don't have the leeway to call out of two days of work in a week. I need to make $$$$.

Also, Nick: Tekken 6, Batman Arkham Asylum and Metal Gear Solid 4 are enough reason to buy a ps3.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Also, Nick: Tekken 6, Batman Arkham Asylum and Metal Gear Solid 4 are enough reason to buy a ps3.
=[ Normally I would agree but I don't play most games that aren't smash for very long. I don't like playing on my own, so stuff like Batman and MGS and basically all RPGs and junk just kinda...don't do it for me.

DX I have Prototype and I love this game but I don't want to play it...

Hell, I can't even get myself to run through portal again!

x___x;; I'm a bad gamer.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Nick: i agree with you 100% on not liking to play alone. 1 player games are lame to me, besides maybe gta, advanced wars, and pokemon if that counts. but thats just me

i'm on campus this weekend so swift, poffy, southern ct ppl should come up, spawn,aesir, sean some down, cort, mike go east, mark come up the hill

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick: i agree with you 100% on not liking to play alone. 1 player games are lame to me, besides maybe gta, advanced wars, and pokemon if that counts. but thats just me

i'm on campus this weekend so swift, poffy, southern ct ppl should come up, spawn,aesir, sean some down, cort, mike go east, mark come up the hill
Hah! I agree with everything you listed, except I'm more likely to swap AW for Fire Emblem.
-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
but you just wanna tap dat azz...

oh yeah, also, for 360.
i'm a level 43 siren on second playthrough atm. haven't found a permanent build yet.
prooobably gonna start another character sometime soon, perhaps a soldier or brick.
ah makes sense

i play a siren also, but on PC im only 30 though.. elemental seems the best but ignite sucks **** if there are a steady supply of explosive barrels near you >_>

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

wish I could but I magically got a ride to shell shocked

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah i agree, jake. i had to respec because of the stupid freaking barrels.
p4, maine/ct bros i would like to room with you againz!
this time my friend dan also wants to come.
is this possible, me + dan?

trademark0013

Smash Champion

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The new law, which took effect immediately, makes prostitution a misdemeanor crime regardless of where it occurs
misdemeanor? sweet, i can totally get in a few prostitutes before i hit a big sentence

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
aight. bring mike and noodles with u for teams and just more ppl. i have 2 tvs and one cube here

would u be staying over?
I can't come over tonight because this girl Lauren is coming over to watch old SNL with me. :) (70's, mike myers, farley, belusi) <3

and i have class tomorrow at 8am.

I will probably be over latttteeee tomorrow night like 1130 and i can stay till about 3 or 4 the next day. :) I'll text ya or something tomorrow w plans?

Top Bottom