• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Scar

#HarveyDent
ftr i was like son of a ***** im so bad against peach (not true cort is just a beast but actually im pretty bad vs peach)

and mango was like psssh watch me

and i was like

k

Cort

Apple Head
not to mention I suck vs falcon ftr

seriously all you have to do is play the matchup somewhat patiently and he runs circles around peach doing her in the bum

SCAR HAVE YOU BECOME PATIENT YET

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
but you just wanna tap dat azz...

oh yeah, also, for 360.
i'm a level 43 siren on second playthrough atm. haven't found a permanent build yet.
prooobably gonna start another character sometime soon, perhaps a soldier or brick.

_V_

Smash Ace
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

_V_

Smash Ace
Mmm High & Dry.

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txb578ta7Ao << The Tourist. My buddy plays drums for them even though he goes to school for guitar, what a nub :D They play around the Berklee campus if any of you are in the area.

Any of you all listen to The Dear Hunter? The guy used to be in Receiving End of Sirens back in the day. Anyway, I enjoy them.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
From my time spent with other musicians, all I've ever heard about John Williams is that he's a shameless plagiarist...
A common music major sentiment. I've hung out with my share as well... they just spout "Star Wars just rips off Holst lololol" ad nauseam, it's pretty tired. Ignoring the fact that classical composers plagiarized each other with abandon, Williams excels at what he does, which is composing music for PULP MOVIES. The mere fact that he thought something in the vein of Holst's The Planets would work over what was until then a maligned and pure cheese genre is pretty genius. There's a reason that among film people, Williams is highly respected.

Any of you all listen to The Dear Hunter? The guy used to be in Receiving End of Sirens back in the day. Anyway, I enjoy them.
Pretty good stuff

Continuing on the music kick... does this work? One of my friends: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=568238877929&ref=mf

Dustin (seriously) have you thought about applying to do ESL stuff in Korea?

_V_

Smash Ace
Music majors need to take the sticks out of their *****...I'm a music major because I love it all; I don't sit and beat things with my judge stick just cause I went to school for something. It seems to be a thing with people majoring in the arts...we get all preachy lol.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Music majors need to take the sticks out of their *****...I'm a music major because I love it all; I don't sit and beat things with my judge stick just cause I went to school for something. It seems to be a thing with people majoring in the arts...we get all preachy lol.
Wow Steve stop being so judgmental. D:

Top Bottom