• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
F*cking ****. Mo is like insanely good despite being mad old, but the best part in all this is proving how dumb Jimmy Rollins is by stating that the Phillies would win in 5. What a f*cking idiot, can I please get what that guy is smoking

edit- but good **** though, cnt hate I enjjoyed the series alot. And it wasnt like the previous however many that went 5 gammes or less

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
if there were ever such thing as a campy pitcher its mariano

like you think hes gonna approach and not stand there and shoot a lazer(maybe go outside), but he stands there and shoots the lazer everytime(cutter inside)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
i dunno, it really could've gone either way. yankees just straight up out clutched the phils and got 4 games into position to use Rivera. If a couple hits happened differently on either side in any game besides game 1, the results could've been much different.

and yea, Rivera drives me nuts. he's got 1.5 pitches and is the best closer of all time, so gay.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
and yea, Rivera drives me nuts. he's got 1.5 pitches and is the best closer of all time, so gay.
yeah it blows my mind.
thing is...he gets fouled off so hardcore and its like.....hes always an inning away from getting *****(even sometimes it seems like a few pitches). scratch that hes not like fox and lazers camping hes like falcon..........broken but I have no idea how and he freakin kills you with the same move(knee/inside cutter).

mind is blown

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you know, when i read your posts, pof, i had some counterposts formulating, but i realize that all I have to do is sleepyk post.
so here's me posting in a nutshell

1) *****
2) darc/nus/new england males get me hard
3) troll post
4) serious post about something
5) troll post
6) captain falcon
7) captain falcon's *****
8) *****
9) video thread that gets moved to the atl south spam section because mods can't do their moderating well
10) DISRESPECT TO FORUM LEADERS PARTICULARLY DAZWA, KEVINM, TOM, AND MIKE G
11) Chrono Trigger
12) Chrono Trigger
13) Chrono Trigger

also laijin posts the same way you do and i just heckle him on the forums because it's easy. I heckle him in real life because it's easy. I have arguments with his incorrect opinions because it's easy and he's wrong, but I'm friends with him. He just tends to open his mouth with the silliest, stupidest opinions when he's online because there are fewer repercussions for doing so. Also when he's hanging out with us the dumb stuff doesn't come to mind, i guess. It probably has to do with the fact that he's just not in the comfort of his own home, sitting by himself with his silly stuff. I haven't met you yet but if you're the exact same in real life then i'm probably just going to troll you, talk about *****es, then talk about chrono trigger and make fun of kevinm. this is a forum for a video game and we have serious discussions betwixt all the joking and cajoling going on. you just post like a jigglypuff when it comes to the "serious" stuff. it doesn't help that you, intentionally or not, carry insulting subtext in each post you make. so what will i do? heckle you, because it's easy.
idk abut ur posst loul ur a nrd 4 havn a cumputr

SleepyK

no, that's the ultimate form of awesome in a man.

if you guys know who toasty is, he looks JUST LIKE HIM

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think it's ridiculous how people waste so much time going to tournaments. I held a tournament not long ago and I got all mad when very few people showed up.

I make arbitrary statements about which player is better than another, yet I can't be bothered to "devote myself to keeping up with the tournament scene and all that mumbo jumbo".

I have the right to have opinions, but nobody can have opinions about my opinions.
God****.
*sizzle*

I kinda want to play Melee with people again.
>___>; I'm still camping up here at WPI.

no, but I have this youtube thing that I hadn't seen before that made me shoot several loads at once:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0UjQNlpCPE&NR=1
D: Omigarsh so good.

Also:
:D HAPPY NOVEMBER 5th!

-DD

SleepyK

btw is anyone playing borderlands? it's like diablo 2 but a FPS

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
so here's me posting in a nutshell

1) *****
2) darc/nus/new england males get me hard
3) troll post
4) serious post about something
5) troll post
6) captain falcon
7) captain falcon's *****
8) *****
9) video thread that gets moved to the atl south spam section because mods can't do their moderating well
10) DISRESPECT TO FORUM LEADERS PARTICULARLY DAZWA, KEVINM, TOM, AND MIKE G
11) Chrono Trigger
12) Chrono Trigger
13) Chrono Trigger
I blacked out.

Woke up to find I had jerked off multiple times to John's post.

SleepyK

back when laijin and cash mooney posted we had some good posts

also when tong ruled gatech
but he's in hong kong with sars

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
yo reno, that was literally the first time i've played sfiv online in like 6 months, what are the odds? >_>

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Pof the thing is, when you post your "opinion" posts (you know the ones I'm talking about), they are generally considered to be misinformed and poorly thought out. People have called you out on them but you have shown time and again you're not interested in any serious discourse about them, so people have given up and just post silly things in response to you.

yeah it blows my mind.
thing is...he gets fouled off so hardcore and its like.....hes always an inning away from getting *****(even sometimes it seems like a few pitches). scratch that hes not like fox and lazers camping hes like falcon..........broken but I have no idea how and he freakin kills you with the same move(knee/inside cutter).

mind is blown
lol this is great.

Sleepy is ****.

Joey is <3.

Swift that orchestra was meh. I might go see Star Wars in concert next week...

Top Bottom