• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
your jokes are hilarious.
I KNOW

Is it just me or does Chops looks horribly uncomfortable against characters that are not Fox/Falco/Ganondorf? (since that's all FL plays MIRITE!?!?!?!?)
lololo florida

You know for Lady Gaga being all FutureSexRobotStripperFreak PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES her music sure is outstandingly boring.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I think Shiz is the best Falco. Who else has come close to beating M2K as Falco EVER other than PC? Shiz also beat Zhu at Genesis.

Yes, m2k lost to zhu but he just played like utter **** that day. I think zhus overrated because hes got that all "I make combo videos so people like me" crap going on.

Is it me or is Falco just overall a more fun character to watch and a good 10Xmore fun to play? I get soooo bored playing Fox it's not even funny. U throw and nair to stuff. Fun times.

Falco is just fun to run around with, his aerial game and jump height make him uber fun to be like "whooooppeeee, look at me jump over your head biatch." his lasers are amazing, pillaring is sooooo fun, edge guarding with lasers and setting up for edge guards is so fun.

Fox is like, "Well ummm get back on stage and then im going to throw you again or shine you. I just stand around and wait for you to do something dumb than run across the screen and hit you." Plus, everyone plays him.

Fox dittos on FD are madddd fun though.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I think Shiz is the best Falco. Who else has come close to beating M2K as Falco EVER other than PC? Shiz also beat Zhu at Genesis.

Yes, m2k lost to zhu but he just played like utter **** that day. I think zhus overrated because hes got that all "I make combo videos so people like me" crap going on though.
4th at Genesis... yea, you're probably right, totally overrated, just makes combo vids, etc.

and Mango's Falco has never lost to M2K's marth.

so there we go, by your arbitrary metric, Zhu and Mango's Falcos are both better (no johns on the Zhu loss).

Aesir

Smash Master

Yes, m2k lost to zhu but he just played like utter **** that day. I think zhus overrated because hes got that all "I make combo videos so people like me" crap going on though.

This is me right now Garrett.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
People need to come over and play Melee. :) No johns.

and Mango's Falco has never lost to M2K's marth
Because its ****ing MaNg0. That's like saying M2K's Roy can beat Neo so he has the best Roy in the world. Fighting games are player VS player.

We are talking about Falco MAINS.

Aesir never ceases to make me laugh.....even though its insulting me.....I don't care, because unlike some people, he doesn't mean it.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
The stuff about Mango not counting cause he doesn't "main" Falco is dumb.
this reminds me of a convo i've had b4

*stares hard at swift, semi hard at mikemoney*
****in snobs.
arguments over music usually end up going no where.

usually = all the ****ing time

*walks away not giving the troll any sort of nourishment*

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog, is that a storm trooper riding a chipmunk?
that's what it looks like to me
Yes, yes it is. And it's 100% real, too.
http://www.metro.co.uk/galleryDetai...ge_id=3&in_image_id=28440&in_category_id=2087

Yo Cog, your girl from Quantum of Solace (the only good part of the movie) is in Prince of Persia.
I love you that you called her my girl. And yeah I saw the trailer... I would indeed like to dunk my penz0r in her.
ps QoS was good.

4th at Genesis... yea, you're probably right, totally overrated, just makes combo vids, etc.

and Mango's Falco has never lost to M2K's marth.

so there we go, by your arbitrary metric, Zhu and Mango's Falcos are both better (no johns on the Zhu loss).
this

POF Mango probably plays Falco more than any other character. Therefore he mains him?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I like how M2K plays the same against ephoenix6 as he does against Darkrain.

Top Bottom