• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
Its ends up being muscle memory. I get upset when i miss them since ive probably done it 9000+ times.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
this coming from all your experience winning wold serieses?
I've found that no one takes the wold series seriously.

The World Series, however, does make a difference where you play, psychologically.

Travel, the fans, familiarity, all things that effect any human being subconciously at the very least, are all factors to that.

They're basically counter-picking.

shine jump direction l/r

:D Thanks! I got it. Took me forever to figure out. Wow, I'm dumb.

<3Joey.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Any time, Nick. ;)

I also need money... however not only for Pound.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
just watched that chops video. I would not be surprised if he develops and gets better than Shiz.
what exactly does this mean
Dashizwiz, MaNg0, Zhu, and Chops are definitely the best Falco players around. I would not be surprised if Chops develops into a better player. Shiz's shield pressure is ****ing out of this world though, its amazing.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that ****ing 20 dollar venue fee garbage that NY does. Crap.

Lucky as crap but another prime example of why you should never give up. Two cloud saves and a death at 59.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
just saying it has to mess with their head in some kinda way.

Im no yankee's fan(Im mariners all day) but i guess it looks like im johnning for them
well, I just think that the fear of, you know, not actually winning the World Series would be more of an influence than the subconscious desire to win it at home.

wow Chaddd's fox is super good
yea, he knows how to mindlessly fullhop nair at Falco and everything!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah mango's the best... his falco is just stupid smart. Then again he shouldn't really count since he doesn't technically main him lol

or something

I think m2k has a list of characters him and mango are the best with, it's like most of the cast :(

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Im surprised i didnt see any foward mentions
nowadays, he's not really on the same level (or at least, doesn't prove that he is at tournaments).

and thumbs, no, you're just wrong, Mango's is just better and honestly I think I'd pick Zhu to outplace him at Majors these days cause of his ability to adapt and play vs. characters he can't consistently death combo.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
or drpp for that matter
ninjad
o.O Oh wow, you're a BRoomer? I can't believe I never noticed LOL.

Come play today! I need to play test my newest Mewtwo build in Brawl+/ try to waveshine in actual combat.

-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think Shiz and Chops have more refined playstyles than Mango, but the fact of the matter is that he takes their **** and does better with it than they ever could. Also, Shiz switches to Fox rarely and that's about it. Chops doesn't switch at all. Mango plays a variety of characters in different matchups (went Falcon against Cort, off the top of my head).

The stuff about Mango not counting cause he doesn't "main" Falco is dumb.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
you guys broke the forums lol. It says that there are 1701 opages, but going from 1700 to 1701 brings me back to 1700
some posts got deleted or moved or something and that screwed with the paging. It happens in quite a few threads actually.

I think Shiz and Chops have more refined playstyles than Mango, but the fact of the matter is that he takes their **** and does better with it than they ever could. Also, Shiz switches to Fox rarely and that's about it. Chops doesn't switch at all. Mango plays a variety of characters in different matchups (went Falcon against Cort, off the top of my head).

The stuff about Mango not counting cause he doesn't "main" Falco is dumb.
Mango went Falcon against Cort cause Scar asked him to so that he could see how to beat Cort's peach with Falcon, iirc.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hes not the best Falco player. So no, hes not. I definitely think he has potential to be the best though. Hes getting sharp. Not killin himself and stuff. lol.
I can almost agree with this since Chops' main issue is that he's a huge choker, but other than that he's on shiz's level and he has been for quite some time.

Top Bottom